BAFTAS!

tomfeltonlover2k3

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got Simon Peggs, Christian Slater & James from Shameless :D

I was very lucky to meet Leo Dicaprio on Friday night at a hotel, was only 3 of us & he stopped and signed, even got chance to talk to him :lol: Im still in total shock bout that :D

Luv Kelle

I was very lucky to meet Leo Dicaprio on Friday night at a hotel, was only 3 of us & he stopped and signed, even got chance to talk to him :lol: Im still in total shock bout that :D

:D

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you Kelle :P

I was very lucky to meet Leo Dicaprio on Friday night at a hotel, was only 3 of us & he stopped and signed, even got chance to talk to him :lol: Im still in total shock bout that B)

:P

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good for you Kelle :lol:

I know *cries*

Yeah u were in a better position than me, lucky u :lol: .. they tended to get moved away just as they were getting up to us :unsure:

We got the same problem after my last Auto

they either waved and said hi or walked off inside

missing all of us hid behind the huge black box thingy lol

still im happy with what i got and they were all dead nice

so that makes up for missing some others :angry:

lol I got crushed I hated that but twas pretty fun .. wish I could have seen down the red carpet better .. that stupid big black curtain thing was right in the way :unsure:

Omg was you right next to that?? coz i was, weird huh??

anyway i got crushed so bad i couldnt breath and some cops had to come over and help me to get people to back off coz i was getting crushed right over the fence and i struggled to breath, funny but hurt :lol::angry:

and curse damn stupid black box curtain thing getting in my way lol grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

• Moderators

lol I was over the left side of where the cars were being stopped ... but I was just in line with that stupid black curtain thing so it was blocking my view down the red carpet :unsure: we were just randomly shouting at the ppl over behind it tho :angry: they were just woooing at anything lol

lol I was over the left side of where the cars were being stopped ... but I was just in line with that stupid black curtain thing so it was blocking my view down the red carpet :unsure: we were just randomly shouting at the ppl over behind it tho :lol: they were just woooing at anything lol

Dude that's weird that's where i was lol but i screamed my head off so bad to get em to come over it gave me the biggest headache when i got home lol. Stupid black box thing lol ah well it was still cool to be there, anyway i gotta go offline for dinner nice talking to you :angry:. Take care xxxx

Well, I had a good time even though the barrier I was standing infront of collapsed under the pressure of people (not nice when you happen to be at the front)!!!!!!

It was a shame because we were in a really good place and would have got some really good piccies and autos but ended up with a layer of police and security infront of us stopping it going again!

Ah well C'est la vie! :rolleyes:

It was good seeing all of you lot that I did!!!

lol that is where we were too :rolleyes:

How weird, i was so close to you guys and i never knew !!!

well nice to kinda meet you sortve in a weird twisted non speaking way

lol

and rickman101 i saw that, it happened when richard gere went over no offence but they shouldnt have pushed so hard to get autos from him then that wouldnt have happened lol.

ah well still the evening was good even with that dumbass box in the way.

woot and Christian Slater is so lovely !! :P very chatty and cool

:rolleyes:

I saw that too as I wasn't far from you Sarah......were you ok though?

I can imagine how bad it was I was originally behind two people and ended up squashed against the barrier behing choaked by my orange plastic rain cover thing lol

Also had some girl telling me to move my head, I was like "do you see anywhere to move to?" :P

:rolleyes:

I moved about a bit because there were a few of us, although we went to the toilet and someone had taken our place and me adn Tippin just walked straight back in. Needless to say they were annoyed but we were like "tough we have been here since this morning" :P