theory and speculation

wiccawise21

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im oak :huh: If I could pick any core Id want a phoenix feather

i think i would want phoenix feather too.

its by far the coolest!

=x=

i would want unicorn hair.

so...

i'm willow with unicorn hair...

i feel like lilly potter...

Im oak :lol: If I could pick any core Id want a phoenix feather

i think i would want phoenix feather too.

its by far the coolest!

=x=

i would want unicorn hair.

so...

i'm willow with unicorn hair...

i feel like lilly potter...

oooh good at charms then??

heres another question to throw into the fray.....

what do you guys think is going to happen with wormtail and his silver hand?? i have a horrible feeling about the connection of silver to the killing of werewolves! eeeek! lupin!!!

=x=

what do you guys think is going to happen with wormtail and his silver hand?? i have a horrible feeling about the connection of silver to the killing of werewolves! eeeek! lupin!!!

That would kinda fit in because he's responsible for Sirius and James dying so he could end up killing all of his friends.

That would kinda fit in because he's responsible for Sirius and James dying so he could end up killing all of his friends.

nooooo!!!!! *keels over*

he cant die too!! hes the next best thing to sirius harry has!!!

=x=

• Showmasters Admin

:D:P:P

Possible I suppose. I do wonder what part Lupin has to play in the next 2 books, they've build the character up so I doubt if he's going to fade into the background now.

• Showmasters Admin
I was thinking about harry potter in bed last night...

Oh yes? Anything more you'd like to tell us? ;)

Oh, and here's another one for you. If Voldemort and Harry are tied because of Harry's blood being used in voldemort's resurrection ceremony, doesn't that make Pettigrew equally tied up in Voldemort's fate? It was his flesh that was also used in the ceremony after all.

And what further part will Krum have to play? J.K. kept mentioning him through book 5 (via letters to Hermione, etc) so she's obviously got something in store for him. Why else would she bother to keep reminding us of him?

The same goes for Buckbeak. It would have been very easy for him to have just disappeared at the end of book 3 with Sirius and never been mentioned again, yet there he is in book 5. It's not even as though he has any kind of role to play in OOP (apart from being injured by Kreature to keep Sirius occupied, and let's face it, it would have been easy enough to have come up with another way to do that!).

And then there's Peeves.... :wub:

Oh yes? Anything more you'd like to tell us? :lol:

No I think things like that are for a different type of forum :lol:

Who's going to look after Buckbeak now Sirius is dead?? :lol:

MEEEEEEEEE!!

:P

Oh yes? Anything more you'd like to tell us? :lol:

Oh, and here's another one for you. If Voldemort and Harry are tied because of Harry's blood being used in voldemort's resurrection ceremony, doesn't that make Pettigrew equally tied up in Voldemort's fate? It was his flesh that was also used in the ceremony after all.

And what further part will Krum have to play? J.K. kept mentioning him through book 5 (via letters to Hermione, etc) so she's obviously got something in store for him. Why else would she bother to keep reminding us of him?

The same goes for Buckbeak. It would have been very easy for him to have just disappeared at the end of book 3 with Sirius and never been mentioned again, yet there he is in book 5. It's not even as though he has any kind of role to play in OOP (apart from being injured by Kreature to keep Sirius occupied, and let's face it, it would have been easy enough to have come up with another way to do that!).

And then there's Peeves.... :D

ooooh... i like that peter might be tied up in voldemorts fate! it would serve him right!!

i think that krum will have a role to play... but i think it will be more about how people will have to join together to defeat voldemort. maybe not krum personally but surely with the introduction of scholls in other countries this is more than a war on britain??

i want to know what will happen to buckbeak too!! bless him!!

as for peeves! i like that he is there for comic relief.... but why is he not the same as the other ghosts? how do you become a potlegiust (sp?)

and heres another one....... will hermione be able to aparate in book 6??? we know that you can from the age of 17. well hermione turns 17 in the september of book 6! bless harry being one of the youngest in his year! but i think thats why jk made wizards come of age at 17.... so that harry can come of age and enjoy its benefits in book 7!

=x=

Ive just had this idea, and Im not sure how realistic (for the HP universe) or even how much I believe it. But I think Dumbledore might be muggle-born. here my evidence, its not very much I know

• He likes ten pin bowling, a muggle past time
  • He knows about the london underground (he has a scar thatas exactly like it) althought to be honest Im not 100% sure it is Dumbledore with that scar.
  • His surnames never come up before in all the talk about pureblood families like you'd expect it to
  • He hates Voldemort, who is anti muggle-born

my against ideas are mainly I think it would have come up before now if he was muggleborn, like in the conversation with hagrid and the trio after Malfoy called Hermionie a mudblood, and lots of purebloods are Anti Voldemort.