Lost?

I know this is probably a bit much to hope for, especially as we don't get Lost over here until the summer, but I'd really love to see the cast of Lost at LFCC3. I've managed to keep up with the US with regards to the eps I've seen and I think the show is the best I've seen in years.

Anyone else got an opinion on this?

Its about agroup of very different characters stranded on a desert island.....and thats all i know because i have been worried about looking into it due to spoilers. dominic monaghan plays charlie - the heroin addict, band member type character!

It was due over here NOW but has been put back again for some strange reasons!

stupid british television!

I dunno bout Lost guests apart from dom though because no-one has seen it and how do we know we will like it, but then if we don;t meet the guests and it turns out we do like it then disaster and vicer verser. they would be a nice idea for next year, or maybe october when the stupid british television stations decide to FINALLY let us see Lost. :lol:

I can tell you, with absolute certainty, that it is a fantastic show. Every ep is better than that last, the mysteries get more enthralling every week. Each of the characters have their secrets, and "skeletons in the closet"

Basically it's a plane crash on a tropical island, which hosts some very strange creatures.

The actors are:

Dominic Monaghan (Charlie, bass player for the band Driveshaft, heroin addict, but seems to be a nice guy at heart)

Josh Holloway (Sawyer, mean, greedy, got serious conscience issues, but I don't think he's all bad)

Ian Somerhalder (Boone, once a life-guard, not the brightest of people, got a strange fixation with his sister, Shannon)

Maggie Grace (Shannon, pretty, stuck up, bitch, seems to like arguing with her brother, the only preson to give herself a pedicure within the first day on the island)

Evangeline Lilly (Kate, pretty, strong, makes a good impression, on at least 3 of the guys, won't be pushed around)

Naveen Andrews (Sayid, ex member of the Iraqi Republican Guard, again, got conscience issues, very organised thinking guy, works on ideas to get them off the island)

Jorge Garcia (Hurley, first impression is fat guy, there for the comic relief, but he's a lot deeper than he appears, I can't wait to find out what his secret is)

Emilie De Ravin (Claire, pregnant australian girl, seems, on the whole, to be quite calm. Very sweet girl, but who knows what'll happen when the baby comes)

Terry O'Quinn (John Locke, middle-aged guy, says he's been touched by a miracle, he becomes the groups hunter, especially as he has rather a lot of very large, very sharp, hunting knives in his suitcase)

Daniel Dae Kim (Jin, Korean, doesn't speak english, has a nasty temper, likes to control his wife, Sun, good with fishing nets, and knows about edible reef dwelling creatures)

Yoon-jin Kim (Sun, Korean, very quiet, doesn't seem happy to be trapped with her hubby, seems to enjoy rebelling, by helping the other survivors)

Harold Perrineau Jr (Michael, ex construction worker/architect, just reunited with his son, Walt, after 8 years, and struggles to know how to deal with him)

Malcolm Kelley (Walt, this kid is strange, has his dog with him, makes friends with Locke, seems more grown up than his years, the common opinion is he's "different")

Matthew Fox (Jack, a spinal surgeon, he instantly sets about helping the injured survivors, has confidence problems, but doesn't show it often. Really doesn't like Sawyer)

There's so much more I could say about each of them, but I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Roll on July when it hits channel 4 and E4 (if they don't put it back again)

I know it's probably too much to hope for, but I'd love chance to meet any of these actors at LFCC or Collectormania

OMG, I am the biggest Lost fan!!!

I have been downloading it every single week since it aired,(can't wait for the next episode, feb 9th..wooohoooo)

I was hoping Dominic Monaghon could come to LFACC or C7, as he plays Charlie, my favourite chatacter in Lost.

I cant believe its not over here till summer, it is the best new show this year!!!!

KIWI

I know this is probably a bit much to hope for, especially as we don't get Lost over here until the summer, but I'd really love to see the cast of Lost at LFCC3. I've managed to keep up with the US with regards to the eps I've seen and I think the show is the best I've seen in years.

yeah but ain't lfcc @ the summer?!

we cud get the stars b4 there too big to cum over here!

I'm sooooo seconding this!

Would love to meet Terry and Jorge especially... and Harold Perrineau!

And... the rest *g*

Lost is fantastic! I've downloaded most the episodes and I can say this show is really addicting. Very entertaining and great! It would amazing to get these actors over here! I would love to meet them all. Some of the actors went to ComicCon San Diego in July of last summer and they were really great. I love would to see them again. This show is huge in America and it will be really popular here as well I figure!

Bottom Line: LOST actors for LFCC or C7!

I've posted on the Lost topic on the C7 page and thought i'd do the same here. I absolutely love the show. I too have been downloading it and can't wait for the next episode. Lost guests would be fanatstic at any SM event. It's a shame the UK has to wait till July to see it because i'm sure it would have a huge following by now if C4 has started showing it in January which was the original plan.

Dominic Monaghan, Evangeline Lilly and Matthew Fox please!!!

Almost all of the cast of Lost signs TTM (unless that's not your cup of tea).

I've just checked out your site - awesome autos. What exactly do you mean by TTM? I wouldn't mind getting their autos that way but would love to meet them personally.

Thanks for that Skylover.

KeithJ, did you have to write a long letter or just ask for their autos? Also, did you send your own photos and a SAE?

I just write short and sincere letters. I always include a photo and a SASE but I know the Lost actors have been providing their own photos if you include a SASE.

Great show! The characters are great and the twists are cool. The only problem I have with it is that it seems to be dragging on a little now and there's still lots of episodes to go! But I reckon it's going to do really well when it does finally come over to British TV.

If SM could get Josh Holloway I'd be a very happy lady :P

Dragging, I wouldn't exactly say it was dragging. I did hear there would be 24 episodes this season though, which I think is too many, they can only get away with this in....24 or a show such as CSI which doesn't rely on story arcs.

Im curious to find out Hurley and Jins story, plus more about a few of the other characters,

SPOILERS AHEAD

I heard someone apparently gets killed before the season is up, though No one has any idea who. Im hoping Jin, if he can't secretly speak english too then he can't really be that much of a useful character. Walt is a little annoying too.

KIWI

:D

yea I did tell myself that I wouldn't read ahead but I now just decided to give in. For a show like "24", I won't read spoilers for, at all.

For a show like "Lost"...it's just so hard not to!

They only have summaries out as far as episode 19 at the moment I think though, can't wait for the rest.

Though there is another hiatus coming up after episode 18

*sigh*

Its from march 2cnd right through till mid April!!!

KIWI

:huh: