1. 1. Is it ....

• Connery
    • Lazenby
    • Moore
    • Dalton
    • Brosnan
    • Bob Holness

• Moderators

I'd have to go with Connery, I enjoyed his portrayal the most over the movies that he did.

I'd say that Brosnan was the Bond that got my attention first and then I've gone back and watched the rest.

I thought Goldeneye was a great movie and had an amazing supporting cast too, but the other Bond movies since have been pretty weak in my opinion so I couldn't pick Pierce as the best.

No nicky ! All the cast DIES in a RADION PLAY !  :lol:  :wub:

Sorry, I meant radio play of course...

I like Roger cos he was funny, then Tim cos he was icy cold and not such a smart spam all the time.

I know you did ! :wub:

Fair point about the smartarse-ometer though. I know it was symbolic of the time, but Sean did oveer-egg that particular pudding a tad ....

Now the time has come for a new Bond I'd like to see a new approach to the character too. Make him icy-cold and bad-ass like Dalton was in License To Kill, I say.

There's already word of Colin Salmon as the new Black Bond but I don't think that'll happen cos in the novel of Live And Let Die, Solitaire was a black chick but the studio didn't like that and went for Jane Seymour instead but then that was in the Seventies. I also remember some years ago about a gay Bond in the shape of Rupert Everett.