31st July Copenhagen - Parken

3rd August Munich - Olympic Stadium

5th August Nice - Parc des Sports Charles Ehrmann

7th August Barcelona – Camp Nou

9th August San Sebastian - Anoeta Stadium

11th August Madrid - Estadio Vicente Calderon

14th August Lisbon - Alvalade

Tickets for the UK shows go on sale at 9am Friday, January 28th; tickets for

Brussels go on sale Saturday, January 29th and tickets for Dublin go on sale on Friday 4th February. (All additional on sale dates will be announced in the coming weeks.)

Good luck buying tickets, they will be be sold out by lunchtime I reckon.

If your a fully paid up subscriber to U2, we can buy tickets from 10am tomorrow morning. If you want to join U2 as a fully subcribed member, you must do so well before midnight tonight, this will ensure you get first dibs on all tickets.

As yet I do not know how much tickets will be, but I'm hazarding a guess they will be no more than £45.00.

Vamps

xxx

If they promise not to play anything from after The Joshua Tree then I might consider it otherwise I would prefer to hammer a nail through my genitals.

Thats abit extreme isn't it???

They will be playing songs from all their albums to date.

Its a show one would not want to miss, even if your not keen on all of their songs, its definately worth checking out as they are amazing on stage. The shows themselves are amazing too, they really know how to put on a performance.

If your still not interested, then thats your loss mate LOL.

If they promise not to play anything from after The Joshua Tree  then I might consider it otherwise I would prefer to hammer a nail through my genitals.

Thats abit extreme isn't it???

They will be playing songs from all their albums to date.

Its a show one would not want to miss, even if your not keen on all of their songs, its definately worth checking out as they are amazing on stage. The shows themselves are amazing too, they really know how to put on a performance.

If your still not interested, then thats your loss mate LOL.

I did see them at Cardiff Arms Park in mid/late 80's with The Pretenders and The Alarm (the reason we went - head bowed) and admittedly it was a good gig. Just think the subsequent albums are not as good.

It says Kings of Leon are supporting them in the US are they supporting them here too..cos that would be fantastic!

I don't know as yet who is supporting them over here, people are placing bets on Scissor Sisters, which would be bloody cool

Anyways.................

I'VE GOT ME f***ING TICKETS!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm going on 18 June 2005 to Twickenham Stadium in London, doors open at 17.30 but I'm going to be there from very early on in the morning at about 10amish. One has to fight to get near the front, I am so f***ing excited, I'm shaking at the moment

glad you got your tickets okay, just got to count down the days now :lol:

Well as of today there is 142 days to go, works out at about 21 weeks, which leaves me plenty of time to save money to get loads and loads of U2 merchandise.

I'm starting to calm down a bit now, but only a little bit LOL.

And Elijahs Lady, you better believe I will have a good time, just imagine I am getting this excited just because I managed to get tickets, can you imagine what I'll be like on the day, anybody would think I'm on drugs. LOL

My mum and dad are going and I'm not allowed :o

$165 a ticket over here!! Plus they're flying up to Chicago for it  :lol:

I wanna go :(

:o how wude....they cant do that and leave u behind...wait till i see em, i'll smack their botties! :lol::D

kirsty xx

:D I'll warn them about that :D

Or maybe a surprise attack would be better :D

Haha!

Thanks for the heads up Vamps. Incidentally, how much were the tickets?

The tickets I bought were £55.00 each, however these are the best seats available at Twickenham, so I don't if the ones that go on public sale on Friday will be cheaper.

I was looking around websites the other day and I could not believe that prices some people were charging. They were charging in excess of £130.00 PER TICKET!!!!!!!

This is wrong and on top of that they are not authorised to sell tickets, only Ticketmaster can sell them. So I would strongly suggest that you go ONLY to ticketmaster and nowhere else.

My mum and dad are going and I'm not allowed :lol:

$165 a ticket over here!! Plus they're flying up to Chicago for it :unsure:

I wanna go :lol:

Please be warned that the OFFICAL REAL TICKETS do not go on sale until 28 January 2005, thats this Friday.

The only you can buy tickets now is if your a fully subscribed member of the Official U2 website. If you have purchased your tickets before today by another website, then I am very sorry to say that you will have been conned big time as there are no tickets on sale to general public.

Please get your parents to check where and how they got the tickets AND if necessary see if they can cancel the transaction immediately. I can tell you that USA tickets are ONLY being sold by TICKETMASTER, these are the only people authorsied to sell tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mum and dad are going and I'm not allowed :blink:

I wanna go :lol:

Please be warned that the OFFICAL REAL TICKETS do not go on sale until 28 January 2005, thats this Friday.

The only you can buy tickets now is if your a fully subscribed member of the Official U2 website. If you have purchased your tickets before today by another website, then I am very sorry to say that you will have been conned big time as there are no tickets on sale to general public.

Please get your parents to check where and how they got the tickets AND if necessary see if they can cancel the transaction immediately. I can tell you that USA tickets are ONLY being sold by TICKETMASTER, these are the only people authorsied to sell tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eeep, I'll warn them :unsure:

Thanks hun!

My mum and dad are going and I'm not allowed :D

I wanna go :D

firms and institutions of ticketmaster will b alrite.

sounds like vampys gunna hav an awful lot of fun!

kirsty xx

I have my plan of action all ready for tomorrow morning and I have recruited other people to help out also. I will not be a happy bunny if I can't get tickets :wub:

Best of luck to you, I'll have my fingers and legs crossed for ya!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, tickets sold out within 20 minutes of going on sale.

I was one of the lucky ones. I think I hit my browser at the right time, as I was done, paid for and confirmed before 9am...that's before they were supposed to go on general sale....but hey...I don't care..weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee