the next sg meet :)

tiggerific

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is 1 problem with your plan tigger I can't go to your place because I am staying with my Brother.

Also I met up with you at the last LFCC event for the SG talk then we all split up and that was that, so i was thinking we could meet at LFCC3 at Earls Court on Saturday and Sunday as i will attend both days.

I like hanging out with you and everybody else in the group, and it would be great to walk around Earls Court with you during the day, i enjoyed CM6 when we first met because we went shopping and had a great laugh.

:lol:

Edited by BluebizzieB

yeyness for meet at Vicky's! :lol:

soz if we kinda invited ourselves!!! :lol:

LFACC3 dates seem good as I presume, like Kayla said, that those of you working will have booked time off B) I have the week before off as I will have finished my first year at uni so that's cool. on the Monday I start my second year (WELL scarey! :P ) and also it's some one from uni's 21st so you might all have to protect me if she comes after me for missing her b'day!! :D

soz to go off topic peeps :P but I wanna comment on what BBB said...

LFACC3 is now in JUNE so the "group" will DEF be meeting up before that! I for one am NOT waiting 5months to see my close peeps :P everyone is going to C7 before that anyways :P we haven't made plans as far ahead about rooms and crewing etc for LFACC3, lol we haven't even finalised C7 and that's first!!! ;)

Luv sah xx

color=purple]yeyness for meet at Vicky's!  :yoda: soz if we kinda invited ourselves!!!  :lol: 

its all good i dont mind you inviting yourselves!!!!

There is 1 problem with your plan tigger I can't go to your place because I am staying with my Brother.

im not being funny but i dont see anything wrong with my plan...just cause you personally cant make it doesnt mean theres a problem with it...also my username is tiggerific NOT tigger, see you've made david angry by getting it wrong... :D

david6.jpg

on with the plans!!

who can come on the sat 5th/ sun 6th march 2005???? post NOW!!!!!

im not being funny but i dont see anything wrong with my plan...just cause you personally cant make it doesnt mean theres a problem with it...also my username is tiggerific NOT tigger, see you've made david angry by getting it wrong... :rolleyes:

david6.jpg

Grrr angry david... you're lucky, had he been in a tree you woulda been in for it!!! :lol:

WOOOO MEEEE! ^_^ Where dya live again hun?

Sooooooooooooooooo back to vicky's then!!!! wohoo!!! see Sah we have the best ideas!!!! lol!!! We'll stock up on junk!!!! there's a tescos really close to you isn't there?!?

Will book the time off on monday/tuesday!! monday!!!!and i'm even gonna probably get the train down which you must know is a good thing!!! feel privalaged!!! :lol:

treed thats so clever!!!!!!

Wahay for budgeting!!! :unsure: go ZIM!!! :unsure:

Right now that we have established a date and where it's at....... who's bringing what?

Katy (me): Maltesers (of course!) and marshmallows!!! (may also bring a lighter and fondue forks for toasting!!! :lol:

Sah: JAffa cakes and other such crap....

What about everyone else?

jeese I go outta my house for like 3hours and it's all go!!!! (NO complaints mind!!!! :D)

me n katy have the best ideas woot! :D

trains wahoooo we can all meet at B'Ham and yey! won't have to travel all by m' iccle self!

soz ya can't make it Nicki :( but yey for C7 and LFACC3!

JAAAFFFFFAAAAAA CAKES!!!! heeeeeeeee! I might be in charge of ummm... other such crap!!!!!! :wub:

Rach you gotta bring the stock of red laces!!!!!! it's gotta be done!!!!

nooooooooooo for SGA :lol: but wahooo for having ENTIRE series to watch heeeeeeeee! :P

Luv sah xx