the next sg meet :)

tiggerific

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right this should really get sorted so we know what we are doing im going to propse the following weekend of the

12th/13th march cause most people seem to be able to make that one.

please say if this is good or not but DONT go buying tickets etc till its definate!!!!!!

Right i have an official announcement... on behalf of Vicky... well not necessarily official but it needs to be done!!!

It is official... We're going to Vicky's the weekend of Sat 12th march!!!! :D

We'll sit around andd watch nothing! (haahaa see what i did there! :P )

Worship that which is Atlantis

Each a tonne of junk and crap!!!

Chill out!

Enjoy each others company

Meet new people

Re-meet old friends (can't think of the word i'm looking for!)

Tell me if i'm wrong but i think i've got everything there!!! All we need now is confirmation of those coming and the days they're coming... roll up ppl it'll be a fantastic weekend if the weekend in cardiff is anything to go by!!!! :P

I'm also going to bring the GOONIES as you lot are all DEPRIVED and don't even seem to have HEARD of it let alone SEEN it!!!! :help::P

also we need to organise who is bringing which crap! I bagsy the jaffa cakes!!! :P

can't say for certain which day cause I won't know my time table unil the 7th :D:huh:

ummm Katy... I think you missed out SG1 :blink: *falls over*

Luv sah xx :uhoh:

I will be able to make the sunday folks and wa wandering if ya wanted me to bring my new Thoughtcrimes DVD staring Joe!!!! he is soooooo cooool in that film!!!!

i will bring popcorn and flying saucers!!!!!!!

i also have the andromeda episode with Chris and Michael in it if ya have not seen!

oh and i'll bring ME!!!!!!!

hehehe

:P you will all be able to see my puddle jumper (hopefully!) *bounces*

sah asked me if there was a laser zone in northampton and there IS! so we could do that if peeps are up for it....

can you all please let me know what day/time you aregetting to mine? anytime after about 730 on the friday is cool :P

wahoooo TWO weeks!!! *bounces* *dances* *beams*

WAHOOOO Lazerzone!!! soo TOTALLY up for it!!! I haven't got a minus score yet!!! shame we can't go to the Kids Zone on Saturday cause they are easier targets :lol::( *ahem* I mean more fun to run around with!!! :borg:

it will be the friday but I don't know when yet, gotta wait till I get my timetable next Monday (bah uni grrrr) but everyone cross ya fingers I get friday off, please!!!

is everyone getting a train? it might be cool if we try n arrive at simular times that way Vicky won't have to drive around lots on Friday night picking us up :D

Luv sah xx