Latest guest announcement: KATEE SACKHOFF

showmasters

Starbuck was, is and always will be DIRK BENEDICT!!! :lol:

Moi is not a happy bear about this development. . . on the other hand, this new Galactica is supposed to be rather good.

Amen to that.

Although I have to agree about the new series. As a stand alone sci-fi show, it is pretty good, they should just have stayed away from calling it Battlestar Galactica.

You should have the following:

A limited edition Admiral's Badge featuring moi in my red Wee Willy Winky bed hat.

Is that all you're wearing, as I may have to not look at that..........ever :P

I've already got a bid of £2.43 for the desk sized fluffy AB on Ebay....I'm sure he will go to a good home!!! :D

:lol:

Jedi, when that fluffy AB's on The Antiques Roadshow in 40 years time and is valued at £1000, you'll have no one to blame but yourself. :lol:

I'm hoping that it will go for £1000 in the next few days!!!!

Sod waiting 40 years for the cash :D

Yep, I'm an old bird who remembers and loves the original, but the new series is fantastic. There's room for both and I'm seriously chuffed that Showmasters have booked these guests. Katee's great as Starbuck and I've been a fan of Jamie Bamber's for years. And yeah bring James Callis!!!

Woop de doo basil

????????????? :unsure:

The New BG rocks and though I don't trust Sci Fi after what they did to my wonderfull Farscape they have made the best show airing at the moment Battlestar Galactica!!!! I just hope Sci Fi have the brains not to cancell it half way through.

Yes Starbucks a girl, deal with it so you can enjoy it.

Basil

• 2 weeks later...