Jason Isaacs

ohmrfrodo

*afterthought*

What if SM got Jason for C7(or any future event) and I happen to be wearing my Lucius outfit. I wouldn't be able to ask for a snog!!!!! (or would I?).

oh i think you should, it would be great! he might be a bit freaked out, but i think it would be funny :lol:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*afterthought*

What if SM got Jason for C7(or any future event) and I happen to be wearing my Lucius outfit. I wouldn't be able to ask for a snog!!!!! (or would I?).

Lol two men kissing * well kindve two men as your a woman *

lol sounds kinky i dare ya to ask him, if they get him ^_^

*afterthought*

What if SM got Jason for C7(or any future event) and I happen to be wearing my Lucius outfit.  I wouldn't be able to ask for a snog!!!!!  (or would I?).

i second that dare!

*afterthought*

What if SM got Jason for C7(or any future event) and I happen to be wearing my Lucius outfit.  I wouldn't be able to ask for a snog!!!!!  (or would I?).

lol sounds kinky i dare ya to ask him, if they get him :blush:

i second that dare!

Although I would do dares,,,, I don't want to freak the poor guy out. I would like him to think that I'm a normal person (who looks great in black).

However, I get the impression frome reading various intervirews Jason dosen't easierly get freaked out.

I'll already have about two camcorders on stand by. The girl who wants to be my servant (she generally dose when I'm in my cossie) will have a camcorder!!

*afterthought*

lol sounds kinky i dare ya to ask him, if they get him :lol:

i second that dare!

Although I would do dares,,,, I don't want to freak the poor guy out. I would like him to think that I'm a normal person (who looks great in black).

However, I get the impression frome reading various intervirews Jason dosen't easierly get freaked out.

I'll already have about two camcorders on stand by. The girl who wants to be my servant (she generally dose when I'm in my cossie) will have a camcorder!!

WOOOOOOT sounds like a plan to me lol :D

*afterthought*

lol sounds kinky i dare ya to ask him, if they get him :P

i second that dare!

WOOOOOOT sounds like a plan to me lol :P

I have changed my plan that if Jason were to come I would ask for a snog while looking sexy as possible then show a picture of the Lucius costume going "I was going to wear this".

Actually it would be funnier if I was in costume. It certainly leave a lasting impression. Particurally as there is a 5 inch height difference.

*afterthought*

i second that dare!

I have changed my plan that if Jason were to come I would ask for a snog while looking sexy as possible then show a picture of the Lucius costume going "I was going to wear this".

Actually it would be funnier if I was in costume. It certainly leave a lasting impression. Particurally as there is a 5 inch height difference.

Lol i like that idea more !!!!

ha ha ha :D

*afterthought*

lol sounds kinky i dare ya to ask him, if they get him :o

i second that dare!

WOOOOOOT sounds like a plan to me lol :wub:

ha ha ha B)

Gald you like it.

I have a quick question to those with camcorders? Would you film it 'cos its funny or because you like the idea of Lucius and Jason kissing? *inclines eyebrow in a sugguestive mannor*

My friend now wants to be my mistress rather than servant when I wear my costume.

*afterthought*

lol sounds kinky i dare ya to ask him, if they get him :unsure:

i second that dare!

WOOOOOOT sounds like a plan to me lol :o

Gald you like it.

I have a quick question to those with camcorders? Would you film it 'cos its funny or because you like the idea of Lucius and Jason kissing? *inclines eyebrow in a sugguestive mannor*

My friend now wants to be my mistress rather than servant when I wear my costume.

* Is afraid to awnser but will anyway *

I like both lol the fact it's funny and the fact it's one hot guy

kissing another * Muahahaaaa * ;)

I don't have a cam corder so i can't film, if anyone else is filming

can i watch it ?? lol ;):D

i'll bring popcorn and drinks lol :D:P

*afterthought*

lol sounds kinky i dare ya to ask him, if they get him :lol:

i second that dare!

WOOOOOOT sounds like a plan to me lol :wub:

ha ha ha :wub:

Gald you like it.

kissing another * Muahahaaaa * :wub:

can i watch it ?? lol :wub::D

i'll bring popcorn and drinks lol :lol::wub:

Popcorn is always good. I hope I can live up to being a 'Hot guy' *looks perplexed*. I would show previews of my cossie but I want to save it until C7.

Jason is deffently one hot guy. Just brought 'The Patriot'.

*afterthought*

lol sounds kinky i dare ya to ask him, if they get him :wub:

i second that dare!

Gald you like it.

kissing another * Muahahaaaa * ;)

can i watch it ?? lol :P:D

i'll bring popcorn and drinks lol :P :P

Popcorn is always good. I hope I can live up to being a 'Hot guy' *looks perplexed*. I would show previews of my cossie but I want to save it until C7.

Lmao !!!!! im sure you will look fine for when you ask Jason for a smooch lol

i think i might bring cookies to eat while i watch lol.

Lol dont worry about not previewing it i think i'd preffer the surprise of how good it'll look for the day lol.

lets hope someone can find a cam corder lol :P

Now I'm getting kinda nervous.  Will the expectations of my costume be too high.  *starts to panic*  I really could do with a snog from Jason right about now.

:lol:

Join the club (although I just want the snog for no good reason :D )

Snogging for no good reason is good. Particurally when it comes to Jason.

*runs of to invade London. To find Jason and snog him for no good reason*

whee! bad mel gibson film!yay :rolleyes: i only bought it for jason, he's lurverly and evil in it :P:P

i like the bit where he's been shaving *g*