Jason Isaacs

ohmrfrodo

Split my infinities! What a coincidence- I just watched Peter Pan thinking how great it'd be to meet Jason and... now this! Oh the cleverness of me!Yep yep yep!

And bring Jeremy Stumpter while your at it! To meet him would be an awfully big adventure!

Did you spot all my quotes there!!! Did you?!? (gosh, I'm so sad) *hangs head in shame*

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Split my infinities! What a coincidence- I just watched Peter Pan thinking how great it'd be to meet Jason and... now this! Oh the cleverness of me!Yep yep yep!

And bring Jeremy Stumpter while your at it! To meet him would be an awfully big adventure!

Did you spot all my quotes there!!! Did you?!? (gosh, I'm so sad) *hangs head in shame*

I did notice the quotes, dude!

I keep playing around with quotes, like combinding two. Instead of "Its minced pan for dinner". (Isaacs cam on PP DVD) I changed it to "Its minced Potter for dinner". So I can say it while in me outfit.

OMG! I've just relieased the saddness of me!!! Yeek! :o:(

Dracos Dad Has got it going on.....

Hell yeah!

*Has momentary worring thought* What if I find myself too attractive in my Lucuis costume!!!!!! :P

Well no good could come of that now could it... If you find yourself attracted to yourself :P thenwell all poke you untill you wake up :P yeah okay im bluffin :P

Hell yeah!

*Has momentary worring thought* What if I find myself too attractive in my Lucuis costume!!!!!! :huh:

lol! you know what's scarier? what if we all find you attractive in your lucius costume?! teehee!

jason isaacs is teh hot!

Jason.jpgB)

Edited by alili

Hell yeah!

*Has momentary worring thought* What if I find myself too attractive in my Lucuis costume!!!!!! :D

lol! you know what's scarier? what if we all find you attractive in your lucius costume?! teehee!

jason isaacs is teh hot!

Jason.jpg:P

Actually I don't mind if people find me attractive in my Lucius outfit (I'm single right and have been for four f*****g years!. I'm also Bi-sexual). I never find myself attractive.

Like the Jason pic. *now to have a blonde moment* Which film is it from?

(I'm single right and have been for four f*****g years!. I'm also Bi-sexual). I never find myself attractive.

Like the Jason pic. *now to have a blonde moment* Which film is it from?

hah! i beat you on the being single! six years, i haven't had a boyf since i was 14! i think i scare them away... :D

the pic is from the patriot - terrible film, i only bought it for jason. it's a shame most of it is mel gibson really... :P

(I'm single right and have been for four f*****g  years!.  I'm also Bi-sexual).  I never find myself attractive. 

Like the Jason pic.  *now to have a blonde moment*  Which film is it from?

hah! i beat you on the being single! six years, i haven't had a boyf since i was 14! i think i scare them away... :lol:

the pic is from the patriot - terrible film, i only bought it for jason. it's a shame most of it is mel gibson really... :lol:

I thought it was but as I have never seen it I wasn't sure. I might get it for Jason with long hair (Its my weakness). I've hit the age of being worried about being single. I'm 30.

I've already had a friend of mine stroking the fur on my costume. Then looking forward to the seeing me in the outfit. This is worring as I haven't finished yet. I can see it now, I can charge peeps for a fur stroking and then give the cash to charity.

(I'm single right and have been for four f*****g  years!.  I'm also Bi-sexual).  I never find myself attractive. 

hah! i beat you on the being single! six years, i haven't had a boyf since i was 14! i think i scare them away... :lol:

the pic is from the patriot - terrible film, i only bought it for jason. it's a shame most of it is mel gibson really... ^_^

I thought it was but as I have never seen it I wasn't sure. I might get it for Jason with long hair (Its my weakness). I've hit the age of being worried about being single. I'm 30.

I've already had a friend of mine stroking the fur on my costume. Then looking forward to the seeing me in the outfit. This is worring as I haven't finished yet. I can see it now, I can charge peeps for a fur stroking and then give the cash to charity.

the patriot is also very anti english, as a film about the american revolution ought to be i suppose, but still... jason is v evil and nummy ^_^

yay for fur! i thhink you could make a pretty penny charging for stroking the fur :lol:

hah! i beat you on the being single! six years, i haven't had a boyf since i was 14! i think i scare them away... :D

the pic is from the patriot - terrible film, i only bought it for jason. it's a shame most of it is mel gibson really... :D

the patriot is also very anti english, as a film about the american revolution ought to be i suppose, but still... jason is v evil and nummy :lol:

yay for fur! i thhink you could make a pretty penny charging for stroking the fur :lol:

Particurally as my friend thinks its pretty strokeable. Yay, for DragonHeart and seeing jason in nearly nothing.