ROTK EE

Moriarwen

I can't bear it, tell me now, I actually like spoliers!

Can't get to town till tomorrow now, so someone BETTER TELL ME!

awww...no. you dont want to know. really. its better this way! we all have your intrests at heart! lol :lol:

=x=

Edited by wiccawise21

i actually watched that today, so funny, you will love it :D

yes you certainly will!

i cant believe you have gone this long without knowing actually.

=x=

I did something stupid!

I went into town, la de da da da, to buy it then completley forgot what I went in for so I spent the money on clothes and jewellery and makeup, (and a hat from accesoriese) then realised that I just spent the money I wanted to buy the EE with!

d'oh!

Have towait until the end of the month now!

Mori

x

So, what happens?

i actually watched that today, so funny, you will love it :D

yes you certainly will!

i cant believe you have gone this long without knowing actually.

=x=

I did something stupid!

I went into town, la de da da da, to buy it then completley forgot what I went in for so I spent the money on clothes and jewellery and makeup, (and a hat from accesoriese) then realised that I just spent the money I wanted to buy the EE with!

d'oh!

Have towait until the end of the month now!

Mori

x

So, what happens?

:o oh no!!!!

oh well look on the bright side you ended up with new clothes ect ;)

Ah, bless. Someone tell the poor gal what happened - Gimli and Leggy got totally paralysed, couldn't decide on who actually won the thing - so they ended up getting to blows, Gimli hit Leggy on the head with the butt of his axe so Leggy had a strop, fell out with Gimli who ran off with Aragorn and they lived happily ever after........ ;):lol::lol:

Ah, bless. Someone tell the poor gal what happened - Gimli and Leggy got totally paralysed, couldn't decide on who actually won the thing - so they ended up getting to blows, Gimli hit Leggy on the head with the butt of his axe so Leggy had a strop, fell out with Gimli who ran off with Aragorn and they lived happily ever after........ :D:wub::wub:

:P;);) you told :P

Ah, bless. Someone tell the poor gal what happened - Gimli and Leggy got totally paralysed, couldn't decide on who actually won the thing - so they ended up getting to blows, Gimli hit Leggy on the head with the butt of his axe so Leggy had a strop, fell out with Gimli who ran off with Aragorn and they lived happily ever after........ :headscratch::angel::lol:

thats not what happened, is it!

lol, don't make me wait, I'm not being coy or whatever, TELL ME OR I WILL DIE!!!!!!!

(THOUGH THAT DRINKING SCENE WOULD BE TOTALLY FUNNY!)

Ah, bless.  Someone tell the poor gal what happened - Gimli and Leggy got totally paralysed, couldn't decide on who actually won the thing - so they ended up getting to blows, Gimli hit Leggy on the head with the butt of his axe so Leggy had a strop, fell out with Gimli who ran off with Aragorn and they lived happily ever after........ :firedevil:  :firedevil:  :firedevil:

thats not what happened, is it!

lol, don't make me wait, I'm not being coy or whatever, TELL ME OR I WILL DIE!!!!!!!

(THOUGH THAT DRINKING SCENE WOULD BE TOTALLY FUNNY!)

you will be suprised to know just how close to the truth that is!!! :gorgeous: