Trip to the West End

nomi-noo

Okay, its taken me a while to get round to posting this coz im kinda lazy! :lol:

anywho, me and some mates are going to go to see We Will rock you on the 16th of Feb and we thought it would be kinda fun to get loads of people to go that we know on the same day, as its more fun when theres loads of you, coz you can pretty much control the audience *evil grin*

erm yeh erm details rite?

The show i am propsing to see is onteh 16th of Feb, which is in most people's half terms.

The show starts at 7.30 i believe and tickets range from like £23.50 to £41 but I can get tickets for £20 using a DVD offer that I use which gets the best seats in the house for £20 not counting a (i think) £2.25 booking fee.

erm yeah, so if anyone wants to come post ehere, coz the sooner i kno who wants to come and stuff the sooner i can get ticks and things....

oh and b4 i forget, whoever wants to come will need to pay for their own ticket like when i buy them coz i really am not rich and i can only just about afford to pay for my own tickets let alone whoever else wants to come. sorry.

EDIT: i am really thick, erm if you want to book tickets yourself you can book them on the ticketmaster phone number and quote DVD offer when booking tickets for WWRY the number is 0870 169 0116 and if you are booking in a group, i think you can only book 5 tickets max at a time by using the offer, so if more than 5 people want to sit together you need to call twice

Edited by nomi-noo

Tony Left in april *sob* its Mig Aysea as Gazza at the mo, and hes REALLY good.... and smells nice too

not that i like went up and smelt him or anything while having a pic with him :P:angel:

hannahs still in it! still rocking as ever! B)

tony left i think coz of like licencing and stuff coz hes a us not a uk citizen, (i think) but his in LAs Vegas WWRY at the mo!:D