Help

JackAubrey

• Moderators

No problem! Actually I'm hoping Showmasters will update the LFACC website with a few hotel ideas like they have some on the Collectormania page cuz none of us really have much of an idea about Earl's Court area :unsure:

It's so much cheaper if you stay in a hostel...OK they may not be in walking distance to the venue but you do save cash and I'm sure you know how to use the Tube and buses.

And forget what your mum says, they are fine and have normal people in. A life of luxury I'm sure can be missed for just one weekend.

Edited by nicky

It's so much cheaper if you stay in a hostel...OK they may not be in walking distance to the venue but you do save cash and I'm sure you know how to use the Tube and buses.

And forget what your mum says, they are fine and have normal people in. A life of luxury I'm sure can be missed for just one weekend.

I had a bad experience with a hostel in London and won't ever stay in one again. :lol:

I tend to use Travel Inn. It is more expensive but I've stayed in them many times and never had a single problem. Also they're everywhere!

This Easy Hotel looks good though, despite the orange. If it'll be open in time it could be prefect.