Who needs somewhere to stay for the bday meet?

betrayed-deagol

• Moderators

My Room:

Me

Jog

Sarah

Suzi

Tash

Open to having more on my floor IF there's room, it'd be cool to hang around there at the end of the night if it's a big room .. but obviously people need to have guaranteed accomodation :P

My Room:

Me

Jog

Sarah

Suzi

Tash

Open to having more on my floor IF there's room, it'd be cool to hang around there at the end of the night if it's a big room .. but obviously people need to have guaranteed accomodation :P

Nice one Vido; if no-one wants to bunk with me i may be on ur floor/in the bath tub!!!

:rolleyes: Everyone knows you have to wait a full hour between drinking and swimming... just enough for the stagger back to the hotel, then :huh:.

unless stopping at the burger van is required. give yourself another 1/2 hour lol

Hey Jola, at this rate, i may end up crashing in yours too! lol!!!

Well I now have three in my room........ so comfortable crash spaces have all been taken :P

whoot!!

Arrrghhh does that mean I now have four in my room? :P

I already have me, Yvie and Troy in my room (meaning the three already)........ not sure it'll be big enough for anymore? Only the floor is available now! :P

Hey Jola, at this rate, i may end up crashing in yours too! lol!!!

Well I now have three in my room........ so comfortable crash spaces have all been taken :P

whoot!!

Arrrghhh does that mean I now have four in my room? :P

I already have me, Yvie and Troy in my room (meaning the three already)........ not sure it'll be big enough for anymore? Only the floor is available now! :P

Sod comfy! ill have had so much drink ill be happy in the bath!!! lol!!!