got to ask......

tiggerific

was wondering who's been pinning topics - is it you davidb (sorry dont know any othe mods on here really :D ? its cool :D although i have a question....why is the david hewlett appreciation not pinned....? lol oh and kayla wants to know why michaels isnt either lol

anyway, cool stuff!!!!!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beat me to it Vicky :P

I was gunna ask - why pin realllllly OLD topics? and how come the SM SGC one isn't pinned?!?! :o could we get rid of the corin don't read, mods please delete one? no one who posted in that thread posts here now AND the pics don't work AND it's been DEAD ages :blink::lol:

surfy sah xx

lol to be honest I've only pinned the Shanks one because he's going to C7, not through any pressure from a certain obsessed girl :o and the others were not pinned by me so I can't explain any logic :P

It was a good choice you made there!!! wouldn't have wanted you to have any "accidents" or anything now would we??!! :lol:;):blink:

*Whistles the X Files tune*

Very weird!!

And I guess there's some logic in the pinning of the Shanks thread *pokes Kayleigh HARD*

Its because he's a guest at C7!!! He deserves the thread to be pinned so we don't forget about it!!! :D

lol to be honest I've only pinned the Shanks one because he's going to C7, not through any pressure from a certain obsessed girl :P and the others were not pinned by me so I can't explain any logic :D

It was a good choice you made there!!! wouldn't have wanted you to have any "accidents" or anything now would we??!! :D:P:lol:

You're such a mean bully!

*Whistles the X Files tune*

Very weird!!

And I guess there's some logic in the pinning of the Shanks thread *pokes Kayleigh HARD*

Its because he's a guest at C7!!! He deserves the thread to be pinned so we don't forget about it!!! :D

With you around...as if we need reminding.. :D:lol::P

I wake up and find this? What the hell is the logic behind the pinned topics?

Dude whoever you are, if you are going to pin topics in a section, at least find out which ones it is that people actually post in.

(And I don't really see any need for pinned topics in this section, its not exactly...hard to find the popular topics, theres not exactly Jaffa numbers in an army that post here)