The Nine!(Viggo!Sean!Billy!Orlando!)u have Lij&#33

Holly Malfoy

Ok, so does anybody agree with me that we should see the rest of the Fellowship from LOTR!??! They have Frodo (lij) , Merry (Dom) and Samwise!(Sean) which excellent as that is...im gona be greedy and ask for more!

I (as im sure many others) would love to meet Orlando Bloom (i know he's a huge star but u can do it!), (Sir)SEAN BEAN (my god!) :help: Viggo!(the king!), John Rhys Davies (i missed him last time!) and last but by no means least Billy Boy(d)!hes so cute!(i cried last time as i didnt get to meet him!)

Please post lots if replies to this if you wana see these excellent actors so that The brilliant and attractive people at Collectormania *Big toothy Grin* :blink: see how much people wana see these guys!!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of Love, Good karma and Rock 'n' Roll

from Holly xxxxxxxxxxx :angel:

For C5 I think they should consider some of them, however if they filled up the remaining 5 TBC guests with LOTR guests I think fans of another genre (not naming) who are already slightly miffed and want more guests from that big film, would be spitting blood. it would be cool if they were spaced out over the next few collectormanias....