an insomniacs nightmare

Poppy

sorry to post a new topic again, :lol:

but does anyone know where u can get this film from where u don;t have to buy it over the internet.....I can send cheques and stuff its just at the mo i don;t like putting my credit card details into the net.

so if anyone knows where i can order it and pay with a cheque that would be great. it doens;t matter if its region 1 or 2!

thanks

bethxx :wub:

Yeah, defo should be okay...go with well known online stores, like amazon.co.uk or play.com if you're worried. They have great prices, are fast and are safe!

When putting in your details, check in your browser status bar (the one at the bottom) and if a site is secure a little lock should appear. Or if you can't find that, usually the URL (website address) usually ends with an s (after the http bit) to show that it is secure.

i've bought online pretty regularly with credit card... never seems to be any problem :D

if the site is usin a secure method of data transfer there shouldn't be anythin to worry about :D

:lol: yeah, i have brought stuff online in the past but right at the moment my computer is having lots of spyware problems and pop ups, so i don;t feel comfortable doing that at the mom!

thanks for advice guys!xx

this'll probably turn this into a Dom Film Thread

but did spivs ever come out at the piccys? coz i looked and looked and looked since about may and i couldn't ever find it, it wasnt even advertised on telly, or in any of my local newspapers.

i9'm not too sure about spivs... the reviews said it was kind of average and nothing new so most cinemas probably didn't waste their time with something so unsure... i'm just going to wait for the dvd.

and if you contact jagged edge films (www.jaggededgefilms.com, the producers/ distributors) then they accept paypal as a form of payment, which is really secure. i'm sure that you could ask them about cheques or postal orders, though.

but did spivs ever come out at the piccys? coz i looked and looked and looked since about may and i couldn't ever find it, it wasnt even advertised on telly, or in any of my local newspapers.

spivs was at my local uci (which is about 30 mins away!) and i saw it advertised loads in the papers, there was a reason i couldn;t go but i can;t remember why. I saw it advertisd just before i went to collectormania 6!

also does anyone have any info on lost? when is it being shown over here? I guess it will more than likely go onto sky first, but i can;t find anything on it at all! (but then i am pretty stupid!

LOL) :rolleyes:

spivs was at my local uci (which is about 30 mins away!) and i saw it advertised loads in the papers, there was a reason i couldn;t go but i can;t remember why. I saw it advertisd just before i went to collectormania 6!

also does anyone have any info on lost? when is it being shown over here? I guess it will more than likely go onto sky first, but i can;t find anything on it at all! (but then i am pretty stupid!

LOL) :angry:

uci,

mines cineworld

you would of thought a big chain like that would of catered for the dom loving needs of general public

the cinema in my town is Picture House, and they did not have it but i;m still too scareed to go in there without accompaniment because of the complaints i made against them, i mean, i know i was right and everything but still scary!

Besides they never have anything smaller on - (only the huge blockbusters and sometimes not even them!)

any info on lost?? :P

Spivs was shown at my local Cineworld for about 3week then they took it off, i neva got round to seeing it :lol:

Lost is ment to be starting on CH4 (Uk) soon :) my freind d/l the episods from an american site tho so im gonna borrow them :)

id luv to c an insomniacs nightmare i keep lookin out 4 it

Spivs was shown at my local Cineworld for about 3week then they took it off, i neva got round to seeing it :lol:

Lost is ment to be starting on CH4 (Uk) soon :) my freind d/l the episods from an american site tho so im gonna borrow them :)

id luv to c an insomniacs nightmare i keep lookin out 4 it

it must just be bl00dy milton keynes

bl00dy milton keynes

hey can anyone give me the site that they got insomniacs nightamare from cos i can't find it on play.com or amazon or any of those sorts of sites :headscratch:

its jagged edge films! If I remember correctly! :blink:

yeah it did come out!!

me and naomi (POTATOES) went to see it and we were the only two people in the cinema!! hehe.... i think it was only out for like a week tho, and to be honest, it werent exactley very good :lol: please dont kill me! dom rawked tho :lol: