Minas Morgul

Strider

How gutted was I, after having endured the agony of waiting for the RotK EE for Christmas, I opened it to get my code so I could order the companion piece, Minas Morgul, only to get to the website and found they have all sold out.

I would have thought they would have made enough to go around, I mean, how many people will have bought this only to find they can't get the matching piece. Makes me wish I bought it myself and didn't get it for Christmas. An apology from Weta doesn't cut it really. :angry:

How gutted was I, after having endured the agony of waiting for the RotK EE for Christmas, I opened it to get my code so I could order the companion piece, Minas Morgul, only to get to the website and found they have all sold out.

I would have thought they would have made enough to go around, I mean, how many people will have bought this only to find they can't get the matching piece. Makes me wish I bought it myself and didn't get it for Christmas. An apology from Weta doesn't cut it really.  :wub:

The Weta website has been quite clear for sometime that numbers were limited and every weta product has a set production number which means that stock sell out quickly. In fact most new LOTR pieces now sell out within days so it is worth keeping track of the site very closely.

I notice that sideshow weta are selling a couple of the other enviroments for $75 which is very good value and the products are a little larger and worth it.

Edited by Noddy

Well, unfortunately for me, I haven't had internet access for a while due to a hard drive crash, so I have to admit, I haven't checked on the Weta site for some time. Even so, I still think 8500 pieces is a little low for the amount of DVD copies sold.

Even though it was released on December 10th, they must have anticipated people would be receiving them as Christmas presents and therefore it would be almost a month after the release date they would also receive their coupon.

The only chance people like me have now, is on the secondary market, where people take the mick and charge extortionate prices.

Okay..that's enough bah humbug....gripe over, I missed out..I'll get over it :lol:

A German Weta site is supposed to go online in January.

The advertisements here said that they do also sell the Minas Morgul figurine. I am not sure if they still do as it's sold out, but I will definetely let you know if they do have that item.

Queen Sindel, that is most kind of you and very appreciated. Thank you so much :lol: