Wot is everyone....

Babe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gonna do when they actually meet these fantastic ppl?? hhhhmmmm? :huh:

Blush like a complete prat and either get totally tongue-tied, babble on inconsequentially or say something unintentionally embarassing. I have this feeling that I am going to behave in a most uncool way - which is why, despite everything, I'm sorta dreading C4... :(

i hope to convince elijah wood to quit smoking..........a task im likely to fail at but hey ho!!least it might get me remembered....i plan on asking dom a strange question....i was gunna say guten tag but i changed my mimd coz he might go off speaking german without me having a clue what hes saying!!

im also dertermined to build up the guts and ask them for a hug!!!

and try now to stand and just stare at elijahs eyes....he must find that freaky....

wot u gonna say then?

"Sign that" and "can I take your picture?".

Na seriously, it depends on the person. Some people I will meet purely for an autograph. Others I generally like the person from their work and I will have a chat with them.

For example, Alan Ruck at C3. For those that dont know, he played Cameron Fry in Ferris Buellers Day Off. That is one of my fav films. So I said to him jokingly "What does it feel like knowing you assited in the corruption of the youth in the 80's"

When I met Corin Nemec at C3, we chatted about The Stand (Stephen King book and TV serial) since he was signing my Stand DVD.

The bottom line is you have to remember they are human too. Just be polite and calm and they will be the same back.