Ghost Walks/Tours

Radar

Hey, was in Dublin at the weekend and tried to go on their Ghost tour but it was full. I know there are quite a few in London and all over the country, has anyone ever been on one and seen/felt anything and could maybe suggest a good one to go on?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

i would absolutley luuuuuurve to go on one

either in london, edingburgh or dublin

you know really majour old cities, where there's bound to be crazy ghosts...

did u see that program where 6people lived in a bus and went to all the haunted places?

it was a good program, but i didn't find out about it untill the last two episodes...

i am going on one soon ,jack the ripper tour in london.  check that one out ! :rolleyes:  they do ghost walks too and richard jones is the guide.

i would like to do that one :firedevil:

I would like to go too! But I cant find any details on the web about any of them! Anyone know the websites for these walks/tours?

Please help us :firedevil:

www.mercattours.com has ghost walks for anyone in the Edinburgh area. I was going to go on one last weekend but the weather was awful!

another one i've heard of is www.blackhart.uk.com

Edited by tiggerbabe

I've been on one but it wasn't really that scary.

Going to the Chamber live at madame Tussauds Saturday. Really looking forward to being scared out of my wits! :lol:

did you see or hear anything spooky on your tour? I would love to do a night vigil somewhere really haunted, probably sh*t myself though!!!