two sean;s in one week

Poppy

Was just at the national treasure premiere (which was at the stupidely cramped west end odeon, with rickman) and we met SEAN BEAN!

I also met nicolas cage and diane kruger which was like awesome but more excited about sean bean and i got a kiss. He thought i was slightly mad, as i was very over excited! But it was brillant! Yeah! so excited especially as he signed both my boromir and troy photographs. He actually signed my boromir photo twice because he said my pen was not working, but it was, so then he signed with his pen. Unfortunately my troy auto got smudged in all the chaos of me being over excited, but who cares?

it was very exciting! :(:o

omg wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats fantastic well done you!!!!!!!! (not that im jealous or anythin....... omg i soooo am!! ;) )

id love to meet sean bean.... i HAVE to lick his nose!!!! (a drunken truth or dare game, in which my dare was to lick sean beans nose... and one day i will!!!!)

still really excited about it! YEAH!

although who else agrees thatit was the most stupid thing in the world to have a sean bean/nic cage premiere at the tiny odeon in london!

and does anyone else hate that barrier guy that is always yelling at us to get out the way? the young bling bling one? WELL PUT UP THE PREMIERE BARRIERS THE DAY BEFORE U BLOODY MORONS!! OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE GONNA BE PEOPLE ABOUT AT BLOODY 3PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Hiya....

Out of interest where was this premiere? I take it that it was not in Leicester Square.

I know what you mean about the barriers - WHY OH WHY do they put them up at lunch time when there are already lots of people milling about. Look what happened at the ROTK premiere - chaos!!!!

The only time I have been to a premiere and the barriers where up at 8/9.00am was the BAFTAS

Anyway - I am glad you got to meet Sean Bean - lucky you :)

Lisa