NOAH HATHAWAY 4 C7

KiKi

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yes "Troll", I remember me!

Come on SM, I thing Noah would be happy when he knows that his european fans allready thing at him!

( B) can anybody understand what I would like to say with my "perfect" english :lol: )

Oh yes "Troll", I remember me!

Come on SM, I thing Noah would be happy when he knows that his european fans allready thing at him!

( :lol: can anybody understand what I would like to say with my "perfect" english :unsure: )

Hey Kiki, I get the general idea of what your getting at LOL.

where are you from???

Bring ANYONE from Neverending Story...I love it  :P

Coooooooooooooooooooooool, can we have Falkor then, but not Gmork because he scares me he does.

Ooooooooooooooo I am stalking you tonight LOL.

LOL I've noticed...you love me :lol:

Well of course i do babe, I don't call you jelly baby for nothing, only thing is I tend to bite heads.

Or at least their heads, does that make a difference?

@ vamps

I'm from germany, Cologne!

Yes SM, perhaps you could ask Tami Stronach and Barret Oliver too! :unsure:

Good night everybody

:hug:

Wow and you come all the way from over there to this event, wow thats pretty impressive actually.

Well as I said your English is pretty good, some words muddled, but overall I can understand what your saying perfectly.

And yes Showmasters do bring Noah and those other people that Kiki just mentioned

@ vamps

Yes SM, perhaps you could ask Tami Stronach and Barret Oliver too!  :firedevil:

Good night everybody

Wow and you come all the way from over there to this event, wow thats pretty impressive actually.

Well as I said your English is pretty good, some words muddled, but overall I can understand what your saying perfectly.

And yes Showmasters do bring Noah and those other people that Kiki just mentioned

Thank you, but I hope it become better with the time!

C7 is the third time that I come to Milton Keynes, and I'd enjoyed it every time!

But "Collectormania" is not the only reason why I love it to visit GB. I love the english breakfast and cream tea! I could die for it! :firedevil::firedevil::firedevil:

@ vamps

Yes SM, perhaps you could ask Tami Stronach and Barret Oliver too!  :wub:

Good night everybody

Thank you, but I hope it become better with the time!

C7 is the third time that I come to Milton Keynes, and I'd enjoyed it every time!

But "Collectormania" is not the only reason why I love it to visit GB. I love the english breakfast and cream tea! I could die for it! :firedevil::P:wub:

no you can't beat a proper cream tea.

I could just eat one LOL.

I also want to add a few words for Noah Hathaway. Not only did he play a fantastic role in the Neverending Story, he also played Boxy in Battlestar Galactica.

Noah_Hathaway_1_s.jpg

He decided not to continu his career as an actor and he now is a grease monkey in his own motorcycle shop where he builts custom made motorcycles...

He only did a few conventions till now (like Galacticon), but he is very well know with the bigger audience! This is not an high profile actor, he doesn't act like this also. He does conventions because he thinks it's fun to see that people are still very interested in him even though he hasn't been acting for ages.

I don't think he will ask outragious fees to come, for him it's a fun gettaway! So the perfect uppertunity to invite him at Collectormania before all other conventions do!

I'm from the Netherlands and I'll attend this convention if Noah Hathaway comes. Just to meet him alone!

my Battlestar Galactica autographed photo collection

Hya MAD!

Small world aint it? :D

I see you posted the Hathaway sig I got you.... :P

Well....if you're going, I'm going mate......

Double Dutch in Milton Keynes!!!!!!! :lol:

PS: Get Alan Oppenheimer!!!!!