How much are you missing Obi-Wan?

vamps!

How much are you missing Obi-Wan  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How much are you missing Obi-Wan

• 1) Not missing him at all!
    • 2) Your missing him ****** this much!!
    • 3) Your missing him ************** this much!!!
    • 4) Your missing him this much************* and want him to come back!!!!!!

Pass on your message when speak to Master Obi-Wan next, I will. Busy he is on a film I believe.

Busy my spam!!!!!!!!!!

True this is, told me did he. Contracted he is from now until late October, then again until January. Ask him you must if believe me you do not.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pass on your message when speak to Master Obi-Wan next, I will. Busy he is on a film I believe.

Busy my spam!!!!!!!!!!

True this is, told me did he. Contracted he is from now until late October, then again until January. Ask him you must if believe me you do not.

who cares? :D

HOUDINIA

Busy my spam!!!!!!!!!!

who cares? :rolleyes:

HOUDINIA

Well judging from the poll someone obviously does.

Heard from Master Obi-Wan moments ago have I. Busy on a film now is he, finished for the day he has. The internet use so much now he does not, and less so when moves he to Buckinghamshire for a big budget film in late September.

But hinted he did that returned to a forum he used to use years ago has he, and find him there now and again people can, when time permits.

Wishes you all well he does.

Heard from Master Obi-Wan moments ago have I. Busy on a film now is he, finished for the day he has. The internet use so much now he does not, and less so when moves he to Buckinghamshire for a big budget film in late September.

But hinted he did that returned to a forum he used to use years ago has he, and find him there now and again people can, when time permits.

Wishes you all well he does.

oooo he'll be in my area then, cool and what big budget film you going on about????????????? anywas Master Yoda, I am still waiting for this challange, thingy!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Busy have I been Master Vampirer. Your training you have been keeping up I trust?

Indeed I have I even made myself a new light sabre, its a tad smaller than my other one, but it works just as well if not even better. I have been keeping an eye on this thread for you too and I am sad to report that only yesterday we were attacked from the darkside, but defeated them I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and I forgot to mention that Fox Mulder assisted too!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by vampirer