Who Loves Billy Boyd THE MOST

Danny McCallum

hoe much do you love him...  

33 members have voted

1. 1. hoe much do you love him...

• a) (*this much*)
    • b)(*thiiiiiiiiiis much*)
    • c)(*thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much*)
    • d)(*thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much*)
    • e) (*meh*)

hehehe please leave a msg :> :lol:  B)

*sniff sniff* i smell an alias... can you guess who this is girls?

*sniff sniff* you know what H i thinks your right here huns, and i bet i know who it is too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But with regards to the question on this topic, yeah, i'd shag him!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

Plus he has nice hands, small but very nice (ok i have a hand thing, i love hands, amongst other things hehe)

Showmasters shoudl i start keeping it clean NOW or can i carry on being rude, 'cause that challenge thing, it really didn't work did it, lol

:lol:

Billy was the sweetest guy you could ever hope to meet unless you then met Orlando who is in my opinion sweeter and HOTTER but thats only cause hes my fave but billy is very cute. okay im gonna stop digging my hole now and take leave bye

LilElfGirlxx

I love Billy!!!! hes fantastic and he totally mocked us waving frantically waving to him at C4 when we saw him goin to the loo!c :)

just thought i should point out we didnt actually see him going to the loo as in...well...going to the loo....we just saw him walking towards it hehe B)

but i voted D :D:lol: he was lovely :lol:

I love Billy!!!! hes fantastic and he totally mocked us waving frantically waving to him at C4 when we saw him goin to the loo!c :)

just thought i should point out we didnt actually see him going to the loo as in...well...going to the loo....we just saw him walking towards it hehe B)

but i voted D :D:lol: he was lovely :lol:

lol. to late potatos you already said it lol.

lol....ooo good idea. But alas i respect there privacy so that puts my outta the picture,damn opinions ....butttttttt someelse could do it wink.gif lol

gooood point....ive only been on this board a few weeks....but i get a sneaky suspision we could convince houdinia to do it :D especially if we got andy to go in at the same time hehe B):lol:

omg uve seen him in theatre?! im in ore/aww/awe (thats it the third one i think = if not im terribly sorry but i cant spell) of you?! i always trying to see one of his plays i heard of him, cant remember how b4 lotr and was told he was really good?! i bet he is?! o i voted the really bug fan one i cant remember which now - sorry?! he is like delicious!!!