Guest requests...

showmasters

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i suppose it would help if i put my guest requests in this thread rather than just discussing most of them. lol.

*see sig for guests I would like*

and Sms, i would be eternally gratefull if you could get Gerard Butler to come (thats if he can and wants to) but please ask him!

but i know you get lots more great guests anyway!! :firedevil:

I want someone special, lol, for several reasons..um, hard to explain why, but it will be a great upportunity, as I haven't seen him in a year.

I'm talking about Aki Hakala, the drummer of the Rasmus.

He was once a kind of wizardy thing...with a lot of hair  :firedevil:  in a finnish series...Siamin tytöt, bet no one knows him...But I would really love to see him just once more...I'm so pathetic.

Oh yeah, he played a wizardy fella, his name in there was Niko/Nardus Navea

I bet I will be the only one going to him...LOL, will make it better though, being there with him whole day  :blush:  :D

My firend lives in MK and she's obsessed with Aki and Lauri so she would be there with you

Yay! That is brilliant :D

Then I already know I'm not alone, lol...

ok heres a list of some peeps who I want to meet

Colin Salmon (just get this guy and I will love you forever)

Toby Stephens

Corey Feldman

Hugo Weaving

Jason Secto

Judi Dench

hmm that will do for now, let me dwell on some more peeps....

Totally agree with Sarlaac (soz if mispelt!).

Elijah Wood, Domininc Monaghan, Miranda Otto, Karl Urban, Sean Astin, Andy Serkis, Billy Boyd.

Would also love to see Tom Welling, Michael Rosenbaum, Ralph Maccio, Warwick Davies (for his role in Willow, not just as Wicket in SW).