Chicks that take no s*** thread

Cathyvicki

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone starting to get a bit scared of the other Chicks That Take No s***?

(hereafter to be abbreviated to CTTNS)

I am!! :D:lol:

Somehow that looks a bit rude if you add a U...LOL! :lol:

Anyway back to the attitude bit.....I 'ave one and don't need to use it cos I got that much..... :wub::P

hmm stories. wel i punched this guy i was sein in thee face wen i was like 15 cause he was showin off infront of his mates n he grabbed my neck from behind me n tried to pick me up by it.

he cried  :lol: ****

Its good to make naughty boys cry! Well done luvvie :lol:

Edited by Cathyvicki

hmm stories. wel i punched this guy i was sein in thee face wen i was like 15 cause he was showin off infront of his mates n he grabbed my neck from behind me n tried to pick me up by it.

he cried :D ****

:D:o:o:o;)

I'd like to join....but unfortunately i sometimes do take s*** :unsure: hmmpf!

he cried  :firedevil: ****

:gorgeous::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd like to join....but unfortunately i sometimes do take s*** :headscratch: hmmpf!

Yeah but..................... its the only way to learn, then next time a similar situation arises, you know to give it some attitude and tell people to bog off!!!

It ain't that hard really, having attitude to me is about standing your ground and believing in yourself, the rest will come naturally!!!!! Trust me, try it, next time someone pisses you off, don't hold back, tell them your pissed off and why, if they don't like it they can go to hell!!!!!!!

Woohoo I love being a bitch and I get paid for it, now that is sooo cool, just a shame the pay is crap and oh yeah I'm on strike next Friday and I get to shout SCAB at people if they cross the picket line, oh boy I hope my manager crosses, I'd love to call her scab LOL. She is my big boss at work and she hates me and I hate her!!!!! scab scab scab LOL

VAMPS!! Im soooooo glad youre in this thread! You are about everything that this thread stands for!! B)

he cried  :lol: ****

:borg::P:P;):lol:

yeah I'm on strike next Friday and I get to shout SCAB at people if they cross the picket line, oh boy I hope my manager crosses.

Ill see you in the dole queue when im driving past!

:lol:

The way I see it women have got 1 right and thats the right to remain silent!!

:lol::lol:

Waits for the fallout!

;)

• Showmasters Admin
Hmmmm and the way i see it is that the only right men should have is to remain a bloody doormat, since thats all they are good for.............. well most of them anyways LOL.

I find I make a better door, than I do a doormat :vader:

• Showmasters Admin
Hmmmm and the way i see it is that the only right men should have is to remain a bloody doormat, since thats all they are good for.............. well most of them anyways LOL.

I find I make a better door, than I do a doormat :unsure:

See even you have your uses tree beard and what a lovely door you make as well!!!!!!!!

• Showmasters Admin

I find I make a better door, than I do a doormat :o

See even you have your uses tree beard and what a lovely door you make as well!!!!!!!!

Thanks ;)

You are most welcome LOL, just don;t be thinking I'm going to be this nice all the time. I have a really bad urge to be a bitch tonight LOL

*runs away before vamps goes into bitch mode*

:P

he cried  :D ****

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah I'm on strike next Friday and I get to shout SCAB at people if they cross the picket line, oh boy I hope my manager crosses.

Ill see you in the dole queue when im driving past!

The way I see it women have got 1 right and thats the right to remain silent!!

:lol::lol:

Waits for the fallout!

;)

I'm too good for the Inland Revenue, so if I do lose my job its cool, I'll just go get myself another job, there are loads of people who owe money etc.

Mind you it does get boring sometimes doing what I do, but thats life. I wanna be a police woman and then I can actually put people in a prison cell. Thats just sounds so appealing that does.

Honest girls though, there are some really nice blokes out there!!!!!

Good answer vamps!

;)

• Showmasters Admin

I find I make a better door, than I do a doormat :lol:

You are most welcome LOL, just don;t be thinking I'm going to be this nice all the time. I have a really bad urge to be a bitch tonight LOL

*runs away before vamps goes into bitch mode*

Its ok you have a couple of hours yet, it don't start until 8pm!!!!!

*stops running*

O'good :lol: