SM SGC David Hewlett Appreciation thread

Muffin

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get my photo's from LFACC developed tomorrow i really can't wait!

David was a cutie pie!

he even commented on my costume asking like most did if i was ill or something!

he made me laugh and i can't wait to see the pictures!

thank you what member no am i?

Mo

Some people may know that I have been working on a David Hewlett webpage forum thing since before LFCC2. I am coming close to finishing the forum and basics of the website so I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I was looking to make up a logo banner thing made up of peeps meeting David at LFCC so if anybody has any they wouldn't mind me using you can either send them to me via msn and post them here.

Thanks

Muffin :D

Some people may know that I have been working on a David Hewlett webpage forum thing since before LFCC2. I am coming close to finishing the forum and basics of the website so I was wondering if anyone could help me out. I was looking to make up a logo banner thing made up of peeps meeting David at LFCC so if anybody has any they wouldn't mind me using you can either send them to me via msn and post them here.

Thanks

Muffin :D

sounds good, ill sort you some at the weekend! :D

DAVID :lol::D:wub:

Calm now tiggerific we will always look after our Rodney :lol:

But seriously I am nearly done on the forum...

Hewlett Ramblers

But what do you think, do you think its too pink? I know I am going to redo the Logo once I get some more pictures but would appreciate your opinion :D

Edited by Muffin

Oooo pink, but cool :lol:

And just because:

PDVD_183.jpg

"1000th post?! Oh, I apologize for being the only person here who truly comprehends how screwed we are! and I don't mean to sound negative because that would be, you know, so not me, but it's like looking through a microscope at a cell culture and seeing a thousand dancing hamsters. It's impossible!"

If you can name the eps those are from you get....umm...a malteaser ^_^

Oooo pink, but cool :D

And just because:

PDVD_183.jpg

"1000th post?! Oh, I apologize for being the only person here who truly comprehends how screwed we are! and I don't mean to sound negative because that would be, you know, so not me, but it's like looking through a microscope at a cell culture and seeing a thousand dancing hamsters. It's impossible!"

If you can name the eps those are from you get....umm...a malteaser :lol:

Not sure on the second one but the first one is from 38 minutes! Ive watched that like 5 times today!

i have less than 20 minutes to save our lives and im teetering on the brink of a hypoclycemic reaction!

Yup :rolleyes:

"Oh, I apologize for being the only person here who truly comprehends how screwed we are!"

"I don't mean to sound negative because that would be, you know, so not me"

"it's like looking through a microscope at a cell culture and seeing a thousand dancing hamsters. It's impossible!"

Yup :rolleyes:

"Oh, I apologize for being the only person here who truly comprehends how screwed we are!"

"I don't mean to sound negative because that would be, you know, so not me"

"it's like looking through a microscope at a cell culture and seeing a thousand dancing hamsters. It's impossible!"

ah got ya!

dont know which ep the other 2 are from : (

ok i was on the net last night and thought "hey ill do a search for david hewlett pictures"

the result you ask? about 30 minutes of laughter. Prepare yourselves my fellow david fans you wont believe your eyes!!!

are you ready?

are you sure?

ok

david3.jpg

ready?

david2.jpg

ready?

david4.jpg

ready?

david1.jpg

OK have you stopped laughing yet?

thoughts? :D

not sure which if his films they are from so if anyone can shed any light...........