SM SGC David Hewlett Appreciation thread

Muffin

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

well i thought i would post in here to show, that i am another McKay/David Hewlett fangirl

i have seen him in - elevated, ice men, foolproof, atlantis/sg-1 (obviously), cube, where the heart is, cypher, scanners 2,

i really wanna see the others, havent as some of them are on region 1 and i cant play them

i would post pics aswell, although i dont have them anywhere with a url to do, is there another way ?

i saw an article today in cult times, David Hewlett interview that showed a pic from a dogs breakfast, his film , its really sweet, and he look shot in there as does paul mcgillion

wish i could have gone to the convention with him there, damn summer work

oh well hey to everyone , i dont think i know anyone here, although im on the hewletts ramblers site, recently joined

seeya

well i thought i would post in here to show, that i am another McKay/David Hewlett fangirl

i have seen him in - elevated, ice men, foolproof, atlantis/sg-1 (obviously), cube, where the heart is, cypher, scanners 2,

i really wanna see the others, havent as some of them are on region 1 and i cant play them

i would post pics aswell, although i dont have them anywhere with a url to do, is there another way ?

i saw an article today in cult times, David Hewlett interview that showed a pic from a dogs breakfast, his film , its really sweet, and he look shot in there as does paul mcgillion

wish i could have gone to the convention with him there, damn summer work

oh well hey to everyone , i dont think i know anyone here, although im on the hewletts ramblers site, recently joined

seeya

*waves* hey welcome to another david thread! glad you could make it *hands over a dalek shaped cookie*

Welcome to the David Hewlett Appreciation thread! Think I saw you over at ramblers :chair:

Squeeeee, most recent bit of David goodness I watched apart from odd downloads of Century hotel bits again *grins* Was the profile on the Atlantis DVD that was classic!

And then there was David and Paul McGillion on the stunt peice :chair:

yeah, i joined to rambling hewlett after i saw some people from there at c9

someone had a really cool hewlett bear with outfit and all

planning to do a similar thing = ) and make a t-shirt with the "im with genius" on it for the bear

i keep seeing sreen caps for century hotel , and i really wanna watch that, david looks damn hot in it and dont we all love a naked david :P

Both me and Vicky have a Rodney Bear with uniform lol... I now have a David Hewlett in Traders- Grant Bear... I swear soon I am gonna have one for each of his characters.

I have Century Hotel I didnt really like the rest of the movie not really my kinda movie tbh.

Okies a list of what I have seen...*grins*

Darklight, Ice Men, Boa Vs Python, The District ep, Without a Trace ep, Mutant X ep, Foolproof, Nothing, Cypher, ER ep, Treed Murray, Century Hotel, The triangle, And Never Let her go, Traders, The life before this, Autoerotica, Clutch, On the 2nd Day of Christmas, Elevated, Joes Wedding, Boys of St Vincent, Forever Knight ep, Scanners 2, Where the heart is, The penthouse, My secret identity ep....

I have an obssession! HELP :D

i finally got my dvds and have only watched boa vs python, and man i loved it , i love these kinda films, shame it ended where it did, i wanted more, and man david hewlett well he was pefect, i loved the part where hes talking about the vestigal clasps, wish my vertebrate lessons was that much fun , i learn zoology , so another reason i always get fascinated with these films to see how much real biology/zoology science they use - ok im babbling,

as for the triangle , i have seen night one so far and well , its interesting , defintiely something i hope to finish tonight,

oh

have fun guys

Been ages since I posted on here, I sort of forgot about it. ;)

Not long now till Atlantis starts again and plenty more David drooling ahead. :P

See you all at LFCC next weekend. ;)

McKays3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...