ANIME/MANGA GUESTS FOR C7

Hero_of_Time

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey DarkElf, if i can find my anime/manga art

i'll deffo post it up and see what you think of it.

BRING ANY ANIME ARTISTS I DONT MIND !!!! ^_^:P:lol:

Sounds good, I'll look forward to it!! ^_^ (I'm guessing this'll be after you fix your computer tho!) :P Don't leave it too long!

12924714_img.jpg

Hey Darkelf,

Here is one of my art work, lol Gundam Wing. I do have some other ones but i dont have those scanned in and the ones i do have scanned in dont wanna show up grrrr and i cant find the power wire lol. Btw i got my computer fixed YAY :D

Enjoy the pic i hope you like it :D:D

Edited by FreakAccident

Lol hey Andy, Shooooooott i did have some of my own original art and anime wallpapers on Deviantart.com but i left that site a few months ago, because ive been busy with work so i dont get alot of time to draw those pictures, the Heero one i posted took me 7 hours to draw so with doing fulltime hours at 9 hours a day i dont get alot of time hahaaa, but yea i do have some of my own its just not online and i lost my scanner power wire * sniffles *

:lol::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Awwww, thas a real shame, as you clearly are very talented!! You should really make time to draw! Although it certainly sounds like you have a busy schedule!! You should soo get back on deviantart, it's a wicked site. You sure you still aint got anything on there or anywhere online?? If not..well you know what to do!! :lol:

Find that scanner power wire!! Heheh!

* waves fists * CURSE YOU BUSY SCHEDULE!!!!!! Hehe anyway im glad you liked the pic * hugz * i'm sure i have nothing on Devi_Art lol, im trying to get my other pics up but the site wont load up Grrrrrrrrrrr that's annoying i was only on it about 10 minutes ago. Do you draw any anime?? if you do do you have any photos online??.

~ Lea ~ ( pronounced Lee ) :lol::unsure::unsure:

*waves fist at your busy schedule too*

Maybe you can try uploading your pics to www.photobucket.com it's pretty good for hosting.

And yeah I do draw a bit of anime myself, mainly original stuff...just random sketches, but nothing too good! I also do animation at uni, which sucks! :lol::unsure:

Oh and nice name! Hi Lea! (prenounced Lee) :unsure: