ANIME/MANGA GUESTS FOR C7

Hero_of_Time

HEY I WOULD LIKE TO C SOME QUALITY GUESTS FROM THE HUGE WORLD OF MANGA. BE IT ARTISTS, DIRECTORS, OR ESPECIALY VBOICE CAST MEMBERS OF SOME OF THE MOST POPULAR AND WELL KNOWN MANGAS

IE AKIRA

GHOST IN THE SHELL

FIST OF THE NORTH STAR

ANY OF THE STUDIO GIBLI FILMS

DREAMS OF MIYASAKI HIMSELF!

PLEASE SHOWMASTERS

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I PROMISE YOU ANIME/MANGA HAS A HUGE FOLLOWING AND YOU WOULD HAVE A LOT OF HAPPY PEOPLE IF U WERE TO GET SOME BIG NAMES!

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

omg yes! YES XD;;;

theres never enough anime and manga at collectormania huh? XD

i would like to meet Kaori Yuki, CLAMP and so many people @_@

and i know this isn't exactly anime/manga, its final fantasy...but if Tetsuo Nomura was there i'ld ask him to marry me ;-;...

Oh my god!!! Yesssss!!! People who love anime/manga just as much as me!! I want to see Akira Toriyama!! He rocks my socks!! I'll be with you at C20 demanding for anime/manga dudes!! Count me in all the way!!!! :rolleyes::lol::wub::D;):P:o:D:D

yay another peep to the caus :) whats ur fave anime matthew lewis lover?

I love so many, but my fave anime's are probably: Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo, Sailor Moon, Dragonball, Dragonball-z (though I seem to hate Dragonball GT) and I'm a sucker for Beyblade :lol:

My fave manga's are: Gravitation, Sailor Moon, Storm Riders and Hero. I'll probably think of others once I've got off the computer, knowing me ;)

I love most Anime/Manga though, well, that's me, over and out!

omg yes! YES XD;;;

theres never enough anime and manga at collectormania huh? XD

i would like to meet Kaori Yuki, CLAMP and so many people @_@

and i know this isn't exactly anime/manga, its final fantasy...but if Tetsuo Nomura was there i'ld ask him to marry me ;-;...

Ditto! Minus the marrying bit! :lol:

I'd defo love to see some guests from the world of anime, could also bring more anime fans over to the forum, as well as cosplayers etc, etc...

I'd sooo love to see this happen! :lol:

I love so many, but my fave anime's are probably: Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo, Sailor Moon, Dragonball, Dragonball-z (though I seem to hate Dragonball GT) and I'm a sucker for Beyblade :D

My fave manga's are: Gravitation, Sailor Moon, Storm Riders and Hero. I'll probably think of others once I've got off the computer, knowing me :P

I love most Anime/Manga though, well, that's me, over and out!

wow good list :) u deffo sound like someone i ort to talk to more! do u have msn?

hows u neway?

i think ur goin on my comrades list

Heres my choice,

BRING ANY ANIME ARTIST, I DONT CARE

i love to draw manga and anime ive also had my work rated by a professional anime artist lol apparently im very good.

If i can find my pics ide show you guys, just not sure where i put my art book since we moved house. * sniffles * my art is my only release :P:wub: