So whos next to drop out!

BuFF DaDDy

Well weve lost Ron and Kane, replaced by Simon Pegg and Linda Blair, ok there good guests but there not Ron and Kane.

Now I see Kev Walker has dropped out too, whos next to drop out this close to LFCC2??

If Carl Weathers goes thats it for me!

:unsure:

I realise that SM still have a few more announcements to go, but we need a Ron status match!!

i have to say... while i mightn't really recognise most of the cancellers, it IS a shame that there have been so many, especially kev walker - while i don't recognise him as such, i know this is the first time there have been comic guests...and so ppl were obviously gonna look forward to seein him... :unsure:

ah well... could always be worse...

Hpw can it get any worse mate, Ron Perlman isnt coming!

no frakes, no judge, no SG guests, and maybe simon pegg and linda blair havin last minute cancellations too....?

seriously, though, the worst possible scenario.... LFCC2 cancelled... that would be the worst case scenario.

no frakes, no judge, no SG guests, and maybe simon pegg and linda blair havin last minute cancellations too....?

seriously, though, the worst possible scenario.... LFCC2 cancelled... that would be the worst case scenario.

Well for me, Im not meeting any of those you mentioned mate. But if Frakes and Weathers does drop out who knows what might happen, there is two bonuses though, Save money and The queue to get in will be shorter.

Well for me, Im not meeting any of those you mentioned mate. But if Frakes and Weathers does drop out who knows what might happen, there is two bonuses though, Save money and The queue to get in will be shorter.

thats a good point!!! :blush:

unfortunately i can't get at all, otherwise frakes and judge would be my 2 visits...

it would be nice to see an LOTR guest, of course, but if its someone big/main (more than just random elf, kinda thing) and if i haven't seen them before, i'll be kicking myself.... :D

ian mckellan would be fantastic of course... :D

• Moderators

Some people are still meeting like 10+ guests, I guess it's always the way it is whether guests cancel or not, some like a lot of guests, and others only like a few :blush: It's always risky when ur going to a show like this for a select few guests.