Next Guests Added?

Adam

Well i think its about time for one new guest to be added! :lol: I dont know if Showmasters have anyone they can add, but anyone would be good, but i really hope its a Star Wars guest, theres talk of liam Neeson going, so i pray its him!

hes the emporer in star wars and palpatine

he was in sleepy hollow

and in a lot of theatre productions i cant think of any other films he was in right now

Oh crap, Noooo we dont want him! Hes evil! omfg I didnt even realize he would turn out to be the emporer!Cant wait till 2005..In Ep2 is he the guy incharge..Um..The senator that Anakin really likes? I need to watch that again.

That got soo OT! sorry bout that...Ooh, I hope there is another great guest announced!

hes the emporer in star wars and palpatine

he was in sleepy hollow

and in a lot of theatre productions i cant think of any other films he was in right now

Oh crap, Noooo we dont want him! Hes evil! omfg I didnt even realize he would turn out to be the emporer!Cant wait till 2005..In Ep2 is he the guy incharge..Um..The senator that Anakin really likes? I need to watch that again.

That got soo OT! sorry bout that...Ooh, I hope there is another great guest announced!

ur damn right we do want him hes a geezer

NO WE NEED A FEMALE GUEST ONE OF MY ONES IVE SUGGESTED IM THE ONLY ONE EXCPET THE PERSON WANTING BRUCE CAMBPELL WHO AINT GETTING WHO THEY WANT, EVERYONES GETTING HARRY POTTER AND LORD OF THE RINGS PEOPLE

I WOULD LIKE

JESSICA BIEL

ALI LARTER

AMY ACKER

EMMA CAULFIELD

GINA PHILLPS

ANNA FAIRS

ELIZA DUSKHU PLEASEEEEEEEE

SHONDA FARR

NO WE NEED A FEMALE GUEST ONE OF MY ONES IVE SUGGESTED IM THE ONLY ONE EXCPET THE PERSON WANTING BRUCE CAMBPELL WHO AINT GETTING WHO THEY WANT, EVERYONES GETTING HARRY POTTER AND LORD OF THE RINGS PEOPLE

I WOULD LIKE

JESSICA BIEL

ALI LARTER

AMY ACKER

EMMA CAULFIELD

GINA PHILLPS

ANNA FAIRS

SHONDA FARR

Sorry to disappoint but as Eliza Dushku is currently filming Tru Calling I doubt she's an option for October

I WOULD LIKE

JESSICA BIEL

ALI LARTER

AMY ACKER

EMMA CAULFIELD

GINA PHILLPS

ANNA FAIRS

SHONDA FARR

Sorry to disappoint but as Eliza Dushku is currently filming Tru Calling I doubt she's an option for October

hey david... you seem like our kind of guy :o

bess xxx

Theres more than one person wanting Bruce Campbell. But hes not in Lord Of The Rings so theres little chance

They arent just getting guests cos they are from LOTR. There is a big demand for them and are sure to get the most buissiness. They might of approached people u wanted but they were either not interested or had a previous engagement, u neva no.

Bruce Campbell would pull in people from all the over the country, I guarantee it :rolleyes:

Aaaaand.... if they could get him they could do a screening of Bubba Ho-Tep, which people have been screaming for for ages, it's only recently got a distribution deal. They did have it at the Edinburgh Festival, but so far that's the only place it's been shown.

Get Bruce Campbell, and ask him to bring his boomstick. ;)

Theres more than one person wanting Bruce Campbell. But hes not in Lord Of The Rings so theres little chance

thats a bit harsh isnt it?? theres just a high demand for lotr actors right now while their autos r stil worth loads!!

You saying that Showmasters bring people in because theyre signatures are worth loads? You stupid chucklehead.

I could be wrong, but I would have thought that personalised autographs are worth very little to collectors, they mean a lot to the fans who get them but are pretty much worthless if the purpose is to sell them on. That's why I was surprised to see that some guests at other events don't personalise, I would've thought that was a good way to prevent people who want to cash in by getting loads of autographs to resell.

Must admit, I never buy from dealers, you can't beat getting to speak to the people who sign, even if all I do is mutter something unitelligible... ;)