shippers or non-shippers...

proby's_girl

Yeah Like Carson and....err....Zelenka! How random. Zelenka I'm stuck with who to pair him off. Zimbing and I came up with him being paired with the English gate guy... Grodin! That's his name.

Carson could easily be with McKay BUT I'm hardcore McShep. So McKay can only be with Sheppard :D

*sigh*

*wanders off to McShep community*

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it would be fun :wub:

post away Smaug!!! :D

SG1 - Ship for Jack and Sam :wub: what ARE we gunna do about Pete???? :o:P

SGA - Shep n Wier even though she is married.... B):wub:

hope it's ok to talk SGA as well Katy? I've a feeling it wasn't around when this topic was created!! ;)

Luv sah xx

ps-still gutted they killed Janet off, guess we'll never know now unless they release the uncut versions or have a nice flsh back ep, which they said they were going to :P

Np with talking SGA! McShep!!!

lmao!!!

slashers don't bother me! i think it's hilarious some of the stuff i've read!!!! (but thats SG1 slash i aint looked for sga stuff!) i think it's harder to read things like that when you've met the people so sga one i'll probably never touch!!!! McShep!!! (sorry! it tickled me!)

In response to what we can do to pete..... Shoot him!!! or kill him in some way!!!

SGA Weir isn't married! he's her biatch! i mean live in partner!

Granted some of the slash is pretty funny but it's the RPS you have to be warey of! (RPS=Real Person Slash) Personally I am an RPS-er but not in the Stargate Fandom. Now it's that type of slash some people find offensive :wub:

Yup there is some stuff you just don't touch even with a 10 foot pole :wub: I don't think I've come across anything like this in Stargate *ponders* LotRs however... And Proby's girl, think McShep is funny, you ain't lived till you've read Steve/Shep :P

(And Mary Sues can burn in hell for all eternity)

Yup there is some stuff you just don't touch even with a 10 foot pole :wub: I don't think I've come across anything like this in Stargate *ponders* LotRs however... And Proby's girl, think McShep is funny, you ain't lived till you've read Steve/Shep :P

(And Mary Sues can burn in hell for all eternity)

*squee* Steve/Shep! :wub:

And Mary Sues.... *rolls eyes*

I'm fully aware that I'll probably get several varieties of rotten vegetables thrown at my head for this, but...I never liked the Jack/Sam ship. *ducks*

I love both characters! And I love the way they played it, but to me it was clumsily introduced. I mean, maybe I'm just dense, but I hadn't noticed much of a build-up. Then suddenly, Divide and Conquer comes round, BAM, we're hit with shippiness. Just bugged me.

But then I'm a bit of a slasher myself, so it's possible I'm biased against het :P

"Wait...You mean Jack and Daniel aren't together?" - Chris Judge

I tell you someone said something in work today that made me think about McShep and i was stood there chuckling to myself and ppl were like what!!!

the only rps i've read was about RDA and AT whhich freaked me out so i steer clear of them but i don't get offened by them!

Technically slash is still shipping just not m/f!

Crais and Crichton! lolololol lmao!!! thats hilarious!

that Chris quote is fantastic!!!! lol

Rangergirl it's your opinion, it's a fair point! To me it's very subtle things that happen that convince me of the ship between them but thats just my opinion!

• 1 month later...

jack/sam shippers might be interested in the following from the new sg1 magBEWARE SPOLIERS FOR MOBIEUS?SEASON 9!

Q. Do you know yet how you will write around Amanda Tapping's

maternity recovery?

A. When we begin season nine, Carter has already accepted a special

position that takes her away from the SGC for both personal and

professional reasons. She will still be involved in the goings on but

for a more limited basis until certain events then bring her back to

the team.

• 2 weeks later...