Amanda Fan Club

Prometheus

blinkie-amanda.gif

Thought Id start a SM Fan Club for Amanda as she seems to have been left out. :P

I know Im a girlie but she is just so fab, and a great roll model for so many (and sexy too :lol: ).

So for all who love Amanda sign up here. :wub:

Edited by Prometheus

Wow - what a great picture it'd be if it didn't have that nincompoop in it too. :lol:

*Is still slightly bitter*

And I would post a lovely picture, to show the wonderfulness of Sam... but I have to go to a lecture soon. :lol:

Edited by Jeni

Wow - what a great picture it'd be if it didn't have that nincompoop in it too. :P

*Is still slightly bitter*

And I would post a lovely picture, to show the wonderfulness of Sam... but I have to go to a lecture soon. :D

eek!!!! Do you mean Daniel????!!!!!! Surely not!!! Whats wrong with Daniel???!!! :unsure:

There is another picture that they were selling of Amanda at C6 which they had run out of by the time I had got there. Don't know if anyone here has seen it. Its of Amanda wearing a cloth with the American flag on it, rather like someone would wear a bath towl, but thats all she's wearing. Its not really that revealing, quite well done I think. Might have to buy that next time I see those sellers at another event.

:wub:

Amanda is cool she seems down to earth, very friendly and easy to talk to about anything as well as being very attractive.

:P

I like that picture which zebredy posted. Thanks for sharing that nice picture. Did you get that from a dealer and will that dealer be at LFCC2 as I really want a picture of AT as well as the SG1 cast.

Amanda is cool she seems down to earth, very friendly and easy to talk to about anything as well as being very attractive.

:lol: 

I like that picture which zebredy posted. Thanks for sharing that nice picture. Did you get that from a dealer and will that dealer be at LFCC2 as I really want a picture of AT as well as the SG1 cast.

Yer the people I got that picture from will be at LFACC2 there at a lot of sci-fi events I go to, they have some great pics even this one.

Amanda3.jpg

They are £3 a photo as far as I'm aware. Just look for two ladies with a load of photos and maybe a guy with black hair he helps them out, sorry don't know there names, must find that out next time I see them.

:lol: hope you like

If you ever want to find out where Amanda's mole is watch the film the void!!! (it's a really bad film it's funny! but you get to see it in all it's glory!) Amanda's character is very similar to sam Carter! but she's trying to avenge her fathers death by Thomas abernathy and philadine industries!!!! it's terrible!

• 2 weeks later...

OK everybody I have bought a card for Amanda.

Inside it says:

Your recent news is really great, so here's a wish to say now happy celebrations are the order of the day. Congratulations and very best wishes.

The card is big enough for all of you to sign so we need to meet before going to Chris.

I shall ring Tigger to let her know I have arrived so that she can spread the message that we need to meet and sign the card.

As I bought the card I want to give it to Chris but you can join me and see his reaction and have a great conversation with him.