The SHowmasters Corin Nemec fan club

tiggerific

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DUDES! I'm back!

Unfortunately, due to my computer being an annoying little frellnik, I had to come back early Monday morning, not evening as I had planned (have to do work). :D

Totally awesome Collectormania... BOUNCY CASTLE!!

:D:DB):D:D:D

DUDES! YAY CORIN! HE IS SUCH A DUDE DUDE DUDE! And a major flirt lol, hehehehee on getting talk to him at the party XP XP XP he was so kewl though and so nice despite the overwhelming continuous harassment...-whisltes innocently- and Jeni, I will never look at Jonas in the same way again...XD It's very hard to believe Michael could be as kewl and as much of a dude as Corin is! Must go leave him a message explaining why Zimbing and I were chanting at him yesterday too -cough- cauliflower ear and nose -cough-

XD XD XD XD

OH MY GOD! if its possible i love corin even more! he is such a sweetie and so totally cool! i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him i love him!!!!! lol it was so funny i was really nervous to go up and see him. there was no cue and i had been hangin around for bout 15 minutes, then a daleck came along and i ran up there! he was so nice i explained my MumpyFlower name to him (coz i had it on my t-shirt) and when he signed my pic he rote " certaintly a flower. Definatly not mumpy" i was smiling for ages....lol i still am!

:D:D:lol::lol::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Must go leave him a message explaining why Zimbing and I were chanting at him yesterday too -cough- cauliflower ear and nose -cough-

:wub:

*ahem*

All I'll say at the mo before I fall asleep is BEER! :D

BEER! lol hehehehe

You know I nearly started writing...well according to Corin Nemec in my exam this morning becuase I was so tried lol, now that would have been a mistake!

Hey there!!

I've never seen Stargate before but I went and met Corin quite a few times yesterday, and gave him a badge which the back fell off of down my top and he goes: "I think it went down your bra" lol :D Talked to him quite a bit, he's so beautiful!!

I gave him a heart plaster which he requested hat I had on my top where my heart is, obv. He looked over at me later on touchign the heart liek pointing at me and looking happy if you know what I mean lol...hard to describe!! hehe.... then I mouthed "I want my heart back now!!" but he didnt understand so I went back over and told him he had stolen my heart B) I

told him that I wanted it back now, so he signed it and drew a little heart for me on it <3 I went back later and asked if I could be a fan-girl and have a photo hehe...he was SO cool and kept looking over and smiling at me B) Then I got him to budget for my camera....I rock :rolleyes:

Can anyone enlighten me about the banana thing?? I aske dhim why he had a pineapple and if there was any relevance to the show....he said some girls gave him some banana sweets yesterday coz eating a banana if "his thing" apparently on the show....? He seemed to like the fact that I didn't know so he could explain it to me lol :lol::P

Loving Corin even more after I found out what he signed on my birthday autograph which I will treasure forever :D

'To Eatable MM.... Yummy to my tum tum tummy. Corin Nemec'

I can't stop grinning to that :o He was the best and perhaps just as banannas as us :lol:

Can anyone enlighten me about the banana thing?? I aske dhim why he had a pineapple and if there was any relevance to the show....he said some girls gave him some banana sweets yesterday coz eating a banana if "his thing" apparently on the show....? He seemed to like the fact that I didn't know so he could explain it to me lol :P:lol:

i expect you know now if corin explained it but basically there is a scene whee he eats a banana and it kinda stems from that becuase of that scene the OJB formed (see the other thread)....he mentioned us in the talk too cause someone asked a question that led to that scene being discussed and he said that he had a group of ladies in the yellow capes that had formed due to that!! :D:wub:

No but I did get one of him strangling Vari because she didn't want her picture taken!

lol

He had to grab her round the neck to stop her running to hide behind me lol...hehehe and I was the one who suggested the pic lol

He is certainly the sweetest .... but hearing all these recollections Im starting to feel like a pyrahia (sp?) maybe it was cos I could barely speak to him :D

Dude I would never have been able to speak to him if it hadn't been for me discussing my bowling pin with my crew when we were queing for him and then Vari telling him my bowling pin was called Alfred that he agreed was a very cool name for a bowling pin after he'd heard my explanation and looked at me quizically! lol

Ok, I've never seen him in anything, but I love him! He is fantastic, so I want to join too!

I rest my case about everyone falling in love with Corin lol XD it's impossible not too!

Dude I would never have been able to speak to him if it hadn't been for me discussing my bowling pin with my crew when we were queing for him and then Vari telling him my bowling pin was called Alfred that he agreed was a very cool name for a bowling pin after he'd heard my explanation and looked at me quizically! lol

Ah but that's just it, I had all this stuff about our "Jonas for Atlantis" campaign to say to him, but I saw him and I was like "ba ... tha .... ga ......" It was enough to get my name out when he asked if I wanted my photo "personalised". I need the safety of a big group :D