The Showmasters Richard Dean Anderson Fan Club!

surfy_sah

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

always confused me...he's always called Jack...when have we heard him called jonathan........

and is he REALLY irish.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh gotta love continuity!!

but hey.....it's RDA **drool**

in entity when the computer starts flicking through all the files if you look closely its says jonathan there...

oh this i have to a member of i love Richard Daily Allowance. i mean Dean Anderson.

Also time to get this back on the main page.

Have you ever noticed what lovely hands he has. i have this thing about men if they have horrible hands it puts me right off but RDA has great hands or does that jsut make me soundweirs? :angel:

i can't get pictures on these things at all. i was trying to get the one of me snogging Deagol at C6 on a post but it wouldn't do it :firedevil:

oh this i have to a member of i love Richard Daily Allowance. i mean Dean Anderson.

Also time to get this back on the main page.

Have you ever noticed what lovely hands he has. i have this thing about men if they have horrible hands it puts me right off but RDA has great hands or does that jsut make me soundweirs? ^_^

i can't get pictures on these things at all. i was trying to get the one of me snogging Deagol at C6 on a post but it wouldn't do it :gorgeous:

Have you got a photobucket account?

its easy, when you open an account all you need is an email address and you can upload photo's from your computer so that they are always on the net and then you can link the phot's from the account to here and we can see your photo's then!!!

if its problems with an account email them and they will sort it out so that we can see the photo's!

Mo

oh this i have to a member of i love Richard Daily Allowance. i mean Dean Anderson....

as creator of this fan club and voted most obsessed with RDA :D I officially welcome you to this thread :lol:

make your self at home and post here often!!!

hope the photobucket thing works out for you! any probs then post! B)

just don't hotlink images like Tippin has done further up the page cause if they are moved at the source you can't see the lovely RDA any more :o:(:o

surfy sah xx :P

• 1 month later...

I'm having serious rick cravings at the moment! that sounds really odd but seriously, my genius friends bought me rickness for my birthday!!!

They bought me Mac and a region 1 player to watch it on! it's complete and total genius and damn does he look good! :rolleyes:

I'm having serious rick cravings at the moment! that sounds really odd but seriously, my genius friends bought me rickness for my birthday!!!

They bought me Mac and a region 1 player to watch it on!  it's complete and total genius and damn does he look good! :P

Im sooooooooooo jealous :lol:

I want Mac DVD too *sulks*

But I know what you mean with the Rick cravings how is it hes so damn fine :o

Grace2031.jpg

jo47.jpg

jo46.jpg

promo121.jpg

There that should keep us going for a lil' while :wub:

Shelby x-x-x

*drops down dead at the gorgeousness!*

So have to top that! I love the scene in Menace where theyre all talking about reece being childlike and he's opening and closing his mouth behind the magnifier and they all just look at him! lol! thats so cute! *runs off to find lovely rick pics!* :D

Mac.jpg

Awww he used to play celebrity ice hockey with Michael J Fox!!! aww i love micheal j Fox and i love rick! awww!

Lol! if i've read this right, he had a close up cover shot on Play girl in may 1986! lol! that wa the month and year i was born!!!genius! :rolleyes:

They bought me Mac and a region 1 player to watch it on!  it's complete and total genius and damn does he look good! :P

Im sooooooooooo jealous :P

I want Mac DVD too *sulks*

But I know what you mean with the Rick cravings how is it hes so damn fine :wub:

Grace2031.jpg

jo47.jpg

jo46.jpg

promo121.jpg

There that should keep us going for a lil' while :wub:

Shelby x-x-x

*falls off chair half drooling and laughing*

Ok so I was gonna do a bit of an RDA pic spam just to amuse my self, but seeing as I cant post half of the really lovely drop dead gorgeus ones Im having a sulk (again :unsure: ).

As much as I love Stargate Im gonna have some serious Jack withdrawl symptoms come Season 9smilie03.png. Altho am sure the lovely BB will help with that a lil, hes no replacement for RDA.

Heres one to keep us going in the mean time.

Shelbyx-x-x

tn_bjack55.jpg

PS it is my new mission to keep this thread alive and at the top of the board so expect ranodom RDA/Jack pics and stuff. "LONG LIVE RDA/JACK ONEILL" :angry:

I totally agree with you about ssn 9! i'm really dubious about it! i've seen pics of BB in the mission greens from Avalon i think it qwas and i just dont see it!!! he's still Critchon! (however you spell his Damn name!!!) I'll join you in the rick spam! lol!

• 2 weeks later...