Favourite quotes

paretha

I found my fave quote today in the book ( Order of the Phoenix )

Its in History of Magic and Hermoine is telling Harry not to break into Umbridges office to talk to Sirus, and Ron turns round and says something like

" Hermoine are you gonna listen or do I have to take my own notes " :lol:

Ron cracks me up :lol:

Luv Kelle

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

XD definetly XD James and Oliver we such a good choice for the twins and I've just realised my dad woudl dwarf them XD

LOL I am an avid twins fan too!

It might be a stupid question, but as im relatively new you will have to forgive me, but what is XD all about? LOL :lol::lol::wub:

I just use it and let people ask XD, OMLN Paretha! Kiddy Grade gets AMAZINGLY good XD you have to watch it and there will be more Kamikaze Kaitou Jeane on the way to you when I finish burning it to disk XD still can't find this stupid cable for the video camera so i can record the smile and mom appearance of the twins to disk grrrr....

On the plus side another quote or not so much quote but modified one... XD

All Students caught not talking about Quidditch will be banned from all future matches.

Talking about Quidditch is defined as the word ‘Quidditch’ or any related word being mention at least every five sentences within a conversation.

Permission to not talk about Quidditch can be obtained from Ron Weasley and Oliver Wood.

No Student may not not talk about quidditch without the permission of Ron Weasley or Oliver Wood.

Any Student found to not be talking about Quidditch without permission of Oliver Wood or Ron Weasley will be used as the quaffle in the next Quidditch House Cup competition.

The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty-Four.

Signed: Oliver Wood and Ron Weasley, Gryffindor Quidditch team Keepers.

sorry if this has already been put up...

i don't know why but this always makes me laugh whilst reading Ootp. when Harry is with mcgonagall and she turns round and just says:

"Have a biscuit Potter,"

makes me giggle.

and the line in PoA (movie) when Hermione is dragging Harry and he's all confused...

"This is not normal!" just makes me laugh..

probably the same looks I get whenever I get on a train XD

OMLN America or Busted is making me laugh so much...they just got told they are going to a Playboy Party at the Playboy mansion XD heheeheh so funny!

• 11 months later...

I haven't read the whole thread (I will once I have some time) so I don't know if this one has been posted before.

Moaning Myrtle: Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets

Oh, Harry? If you die down there, you're welcome to share my toilet.

lol I wouldn't suggest reading the whole thread lol XD

It's a strange thing, but when you are dreading something, and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up.

XD

hehehe I lvoe Dumbledore - dude I am at work lol and I will be until 11pm minus traveling time between jobs!

and a film one because it's funny

"Get out of the kitchen Ron, we're all hungry"

"Yeh get out of the kitchen Ron!"

"Feet off the table!"

"Feet off the table!"

ah funny at last XD

Almost anything said by Snape is a favourite quote of mine *g* A few others off the top of my head (I may be mixing up book/movie quotes, so forgive me for that!):

"It unscrews the other way!" - McGonagall to Peeves in OotP

"Oops! I think my wand got a little over-excited!" - Lockhart in CoS

"Celebrity is as celebrity does." - as above

"Don't call me a coward!" - Snape, HBP :lol: