Room Share at LFCC

Kayla

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK everybody I have bought a card for Amanda.

Inside it says:

Your recent news is really great, so here's a wish to say now happy celebrations are the order of the day. Congratulations and very best wishes.

The card is big enough for all of you to sign so we need to meet before going to Chris.

I shall ring Tigger to let her know I have arrived so that she can spread the message that we need to meet and sign the card.

As I bought the card I want to give it to Chris but you can join me and see his reaction and have a great conversation with him.

OK everybody I have bought a card for Amanda.

Inside it says:

Your recent news is really great, so here's a wish to say now happy celebrations are the order of the day. Congratulations and very best wishes.

The card is big enough for all of you to sign so we need to meet before going to Chris.

I shall ring Tigger to let her know I have arrived so that she can spread the message that we need to meet and sign the card.

As I bought the card I want to give it to Chris but you can join me and see his reaction and have a great conversation with him.

Do you have to post the same thing in all the threads? :S It's just that I think there are new posts and then there's just the same one...

Thanks

Yeah but no but yeah but yeah no but......

When i post a question or something, people post a reply to that thread but dont bother to reply to my certain questions I may ask.

I have now deleted a couple of my posts in certain topics as i posted too many.

I just wanted to tell everybody I got her a card and see how many people are wanting to sign it so that I could pass it to Chris on Saturday.

;)

Edited by BluebizzieB

When I post a message it sometimes gets ignored, so the more I post the more chance of a reply.

That's probably because people don't have anything to say in reply to it, it doesn't matter how many times you post it. And what makes your posts so special that everyone has to reply anyway? :S

I think it just has the reverse effect. The more times you post it the more annoyed I get and the more I will ignore you in all your posts.

I just wanted to tell everybody I got her a card and see how many people are wanting to sign it so that I could pass it to Chris on Saturday.

:wub:

i think you'll find this is already being done hence the threads to post your congratulations to her in. You have posted in these! :blush:

I only get annoyed at seeing IRRELAVANT stuff posted in topics and espesh if it has been posted more than once. :P

this topic is about sharing a room next weekend.

lets stick to that please. :P

surfy sah xx

Too true!!! lol putting your foot down sah!!! :D (sorry!) is the exact adress on the thread?!?

I only get annoyed at seeing IRRELAVANT stuff posted in topics and espesh if it has been posted more than once.  :unsure:

this topic is about sharing a room next weekend.

lets stick to that please.  :unsure:

surfy sah xx

Too true!!! lol putting your foot down sah!!! :huh: (sorry!) is the exact adress on the thread?!?

off the top of my head without looking i think it is

wembley guest house

92 wembley park drive

wembley

i think its on around page 2 or 3 :o

Right i phoned the hotel today and booked a double room as an extra for the sat night as there is 8 of us. the guy said that if he couldnt get 6 beds into the one room would it be ok if we had 2 rooms so i said yes he also said about 2 sharing a triple room if there wasnt any doubles or something for the same price which i said was fine (did get a tad confused!) anyway we will sort it on friday :D