Room Share at LFCC

Kayla

Ok peeps accomodation is booked!!

phone this morning we have a large family room to sleep 6 adults its £100 per night and includes breakfast. had to pay £20 deposit which I have sent off today. the hotel is called

wembley guest house

92 webley park drive

wembley

middlesex

HA9 8HW

02089 025297

im not sure how close it is to where lfcc2 is being held but its the best one i found!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks Vicky!!!! You're a star...yet again!!!

I know! sorry in a cheeky mood!!

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srfx=518...p=newsearch.srf

you will have to copy/paste but heres a link to a map showing where abouts the hotel is in relation to where lfcc2 is being held (hotel isnt marked on map tho) im not sure where abouts on wembley park drive it is but hey!

I know this is off topic but I think we should re-think about our begging for Amanda Tapping.

SM are not posting any replies, they are not replying to any emails and not answering the phone.

We all should write a petition and send it by normal Royal Mail so that they can see we want her.

:unsure:

I know this is off topic but I think we should re-think about our begging for Amanda Tapping.

SM are not posting any replies, they are not replying to any emails and not answering the phone.

We all should write a petition and send it by normal Royal Mail so that they can see we want her.

:unsure:

I'm sure they know we want her, they have said previously somewhere that they will try to get her back. :huh:

wahooo we are booked!!! :lol:

with regards to early/late nights - I have sent an email today about crewing and put my name down for Sat all day, in this respect I would like to be asleep by ya know 1am at the lastest :lol: as otherwise I won't have any energy for the P A R T Y on Sat eve ;)

I'm not a party pooper though, you guys can still be late if you want, just warning you I may opt to crash out by about 12am as crewing starts at 07:45 so would havta be up at 7... :o:(

ummmm!!!

basically HUGE thanks to VICKY :( !!! can't wait to see you next weekend, not too far now!!! :lol:

Luv sah xx

ps-Kayal, be careful about discussing other events on here, SM don't like it if you name them and they might want to delete such posts :lol:

pps-hotel bar?!? are you crazy?!?! it was like £5/bottle at the Hilton!!! I am thinking more *find offlcense or Wetherspoons* ;)

Thats cool, we could see if the hotel has two sets of keys, so if some go out, they can have that set to let themselves in and stuff if you get what I mean.

Been on too many ex-school trips to know having 2 keys to a room is a blessing ;)

• 2 weeks later...

hope there is Katy!!! :rolleyes: du need both days?!

AFAIK, this is how is stands at the mo:

friday

- vicky (tiggerific)

- sarah (torres)

- em (friend of torres!)

- sah (MEEEEE!!!!! :D )

- zimbing (penciled in)

saturday

- vicky

- sah

- kayla

- sarah (possibly)

- zimbing (penciled in)

- andy (penciled in)

come one people, we can sleep over 6 per night!!!! :D anyone else?!?!

ANN where are you?!?! ;):uhoh:

xx

ok-eeee! let me update (home Vicky doesn't mind *hidey face like on msn* ;) )

friday

- vicky

- sarah (torres)

- em (friend of torres!)

- sah

- zimbing

- katy (probys_girl)

saturday

- vicky

- sah

- kayla

- sarah (possibly)

- zimbing

- katy

- andy (penciled in)

there we go! yey so we have everyone for Friday so it'll be £100/6 = £16.67 each! B)

Saturday (counting definates only) is £100/5 = £20 each!

not too bad peeps!

Luv sah xx

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!! :borg:

Hmm I think I've got everything ready, apart from waiting for a poster through the mail that is taking aaaaages...

Ask me again on the Thrusday beforehand when I'm in a mad panic :blink:

Edited by Zimbing

yey yey yey! *bounces*

sure there is Ann!!

can't wait to seeeeee youuuuuu!!!! :blush:

which train station, Paddington? I can text you cause the tubes are all up sh*t creek but I'll have to get there so then I'll let you know how :unsure:

might be able to meet you from the station too, depending what time to get in! hehe!

how ling will it take by train?! might it not be quicker and cheaper to fly or were you not able to get a refund on your plane tickets from c6?! :angel:

Luv sah xx