EVENT NEWS

Aspen

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Look at the boy in the back ground of the last photo!!!! Yes he's is back again.

Best thing for me today is when the PC's went online first thing one of the first sites that a girl look up was not Collectormania but a rival show. :lol:

i took that pic and i did not notich that thanks for making my pic crap now lmao

You would have been taking the photo of Richard and the TV crew at about the around the same time I was meeting D.Prowse!!!!!

lmao! :D

I don't get what's funny about the guy at the back :D

It's Daniel Logan - who always turns up!!!! Devon Murray was also around.

Should'nt these kids be at school. :D

Oh are they famous for lurking at Collectormania then? :lol:

Look at the boy in the back ground of the last photo!!!! Yes he's is back again.

Best thing for me today is when the PC's went online first thing one of the first sites that a girl look up was not Collectormania but a rival show. :lol:

i took that pic and i did not notich that thanks for making my pic crap now lmao

You would have been taking the photo of Richard and the TV crew at about the around the same time I was meeting D.Prowse!!!!!

isn't he famous for milking it? and pissing people of at c4? that's what i thought... i have a photo from c5 of someone DOING HIS HAIR FOR HIM.

this verison is better (sdorry only done for a laugh  :D )Bit of Fun

thats a good one can some1 show him tomorrow ??

It might bring him down a peg or two! Arrogant bugger! Loved watching him try and make eye contact with people so they recognise him, but they blatantly ignore him! Please tell me he's not going to the party!

isn't he famous for milking it? and pissing people of at c4? that's what i thought... i have a photo from c5 of someone DOING HIS HAIR FOR HIM.

I've got a photo of him and Devon fighting over hairspray!

I have heard that Tom Lenk is quite shy and uncomfortable though when meeting fans.

i met tom in april.. and he is the only guest i have ever been star-struck with! he said hi how are you, i managed to babble out: im really really nervous! :D

and he said: dont be, its only me...

he was so cool and calm and lovely and i am so excited to meet him again!!!! :lol:

(hopefully without star-struckness this time :lol:)

I have heard that Tom Lenk is quite shy and uncomfortable though when meeting fans.

i met tom in april.. and he is the only guest i have ever been star-struck with! he said hi how are you, i managed to babble out: im really really nervous! :D

he was so cool and calm and lovely and i am so excited to meet him again!!!! :D

I have Tom Lenk's autograph, but I haven't met him yet! *is really looking forward to it*

Welcome to the Forum btw! I was new 2 days ago lol!

he was so cool and calm and lovely and i am so excited to meet him again!!!! :D

I have Tom Lenk's autograph, but I haven't met him yet! *is really looking forward to it*

*waves* Hiya! :)

Tom is the cutest guy ever :D

he was so cool and calm and lovely and i am so excited to meet him again!!!! :lol:

:D Andrew is my 3rd favourite character after Spike and Buffy :D

I have to say I am disapointed that Nick is not allowing photos - I didn't meet him today, in the hopes he would change his mind for tomorrow.

I've always found the friday to be not as busy - but i think it does get the guests down. The trio had an open queue, whilst the wrestlers had longer queues.

I met tom lenk, i think was either jet lagged, shy, or just not in the best of moods. He let me have a photo with him - but he didn't want flash. Not my best photo (i look slightly odd) and Tom looks not too thrilled.

I'm hoping with more people tomorrow, and hopefully a constant flow of people they'll be more animated. Mostly people were just staring at them or taking photos (me included i guess) so I can see why they were most interested (the trio) in fiddling with the laptop they had (and the common rotation guys).

i guess we see how it goes tomorrow!

tom is always like that he was really nice to me, i think its all overwelming and hes very shy.

well said jay hes very yummy :D tom is :)

Best thing for me today is when the PC's went online first thing one of the first sites that a girl look up was not Collectormania but a rival show. :D

Should'nt these kids be at school. :lol:

was devon there today dont say i missed him walking around i really wana meet him as i cant come sat/sun.