Aspen

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

god damn it !!!!! i cant get my pic on here please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some1  :o

Have you got msn? or you could e-mail it to me and I could post it for you?

ETA:

You have uploaded it right?

all my pics are on my pc and yes i do have msn what next?

ETA:

Add me!

buffypurple12@hotmail.com to your MSN list.

god damn it !!!!! i cant get my pic on here please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some1  :(

ETA:

Add me!

b4 i do you m/f? sorry have to ask :o

ETA:

Add me!

Female ;) My name is Jen :(

ETA:

Add me!

well its nice to meet you jen i will try and add u now there is only 4 pics but im trying to get my other pics on my pc as i have a pic of every guest that was there today

god damn it !!!!! i cant get my pic on here please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some1  ;)

ETA:

Add me!

well its nice to meet you jen i will try and add u now there is only 4 pics but im trying to get my other pics on my pc as i have a pic of every guest that was there today

Okey dokey :o I'll see what I can do to help you out ;)

Just back from C6. got the 4 autos I wanted today. Royd, Thomas R, Dirk and Dwight. By the end of the day almost everyone has an open queue apart from Dirk's. He was still quite busy. Royd and Thomas are amazing, both fantastic guys.

i dont no if this is true or been posted but i herd on one of the stalls that carrie fishers auto is now £30, dont no if its true just waht i herd.

One of the stalls was selling Carries auto for £30. Doesn't mean thats what she'll be charging tomorrow.

i probs will not be meeting nick brendon if no photos are allowed.  I cannot justify spending £20 for an autograph if i cannot even get a photo as a memory of the occasion.

i second that......... i was really looking forward to meeting him.........but if he wants to act like a spoilt brat, then i ain'y gonna help pay his wages :angry:

OT: Just have to say, I REALLY love your avie! lol! :D

Why thankies :D

really love ur website too (had a look last night lol)

p.s. added u too my msn last night too, hope you don't mind

i probs will not be meeting nick brendon if no photos are allowed.  I cannot justify spending £20 for an autograph if i cannot even get a photo as a memory of the occasion.

i second that......... i was really looking forward to meeting him.........but if he wants to act like a spoilt brat, then i ain'y gonna help pay his wages :o

OT: Just have to say, I REALLY love your avie! lol! :D

Why thankies :D

really love ur website too (had a look last night lol)

p.s. added u too my msn last night too, hope you don't mind

and no, I don't mind at all ;)

Look at the boy in the back ground of the last photo!!!! Yes he's is back again.

Best thing for me today is when the PC's went online first thing one of the first sites that a girl look up was not Collectormania but a rival show. :o

Look at the boy in the back ground of the last photo!!!! Yes he's is back again.

Best thing for me today is when the PC's went online first thing one of the first sites that a girl look up was not Collectormania but a rival show. :o

i took that pic and i did not notich that thanks for making my pic crap now lmao

I have to say I am disapointed that Nick is not allowing photos - I didn't meet him today, in the hopes he would change his mind for tomorrow.

I've always found the friday to be not as busy - but i think it does get the guests down. The trio had an open queue, whilst the wrestlers had longer queues.

I met tom lenk, i think was either jet lagged, shy, or just not in the best of moods. He let me have a photo with him - but he didn't want flash. Not my best photo (i look slightly odd) and Tom looks not too thrilled.

I'm hoping with more people tomorrow, and hopefully a constant flow of people they'll be more animated. Mostly people were just staring at them or taking photos (me included i guess) so I can see why they were most interested (the trio) in fiddling with the laptop they had (and the common rotation guys).

i guess we see how it goes tomorrow!

Best thing for me today is when the PC's went online first thing one of the first sites that a girl look up was not Collectormania but a rival show. :D

i took that pic and i did not notich that thanks for making my pic crap now lmao

You would have been taking the photo of Richard and the TV crew at about the around the same time I was meeting D.Prowse!!!!!

Best thing for me today is when the PC's went online first thing one of the first sites that a girl look up was not Collectormania but a rival show. :lol:

You would have been taking the photo of Richard and the TV crew at about the around the same time I was meeting D.Prowse!!!!!

lmao! :lol:

I don't get what's funny about the guy at the back :D

I have to say I am disapointed that Nick is not allowing photos - I didn't meet him today, in the hopes he would change his mind for tomorrow.

I've always found the friday to be not as busy - but i think it does get the guests down. The trio had an open queue, whilst the wrestlers had longer queues.

I met tom lenk, i think was either jet lagged, shy, or just not in the best of moods. He let me have a photo with him - but he didn't want flash. Not my best photo (i look slightly odd) and Tom looks not too thrilled.

I'm hoping with more people tomorrow, and hopefully a constant flow of people they'll be more animated. Mostly people were just staring at them or taking photos (me included i guess) so I can see why they were most interested (the trio) in fiddling with the laptop they had (and the common rotation guys).

i guess we see how it goes tomorrow!

I think that Tom is very much like that. Found Danny and Adam very chatty.

My only moan about meeting the Trio is that the photos were very poor.

Best thing for me today is when the PC's went online first thing one of the first sites that a girl look up was not Collectormania but a rival show. :lol:

lmao! :lol:

I don't get what's funny about the guy at the back :D

It's Daniel Logan - who always turns up!!!! Devon Murray was also around.

Should'nt these kids be at school. :D