EVENT NEWS

Aspen

As for the trio, had my photo taken with Danny and Adam but Tom wasn't letting people ( could have been cause he turned up late!!!)

But im happy cause i got their autograph, but disappointed in Nick! He's didn't seem that bothered about his fans and the fact the we are the people who helped keep the show running for 7seasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s no flash photos of Michael Dorn.

it's such a shame when guests begin to act like this!

I can understand the no flash photography, but it does seem a bit strange that guests that make a living from being in front of the camera don't like having their photo taken.

I have heard that Tom Lenk is quite shy and uncomfortable though when meeting fans.

I do remember from the LFCC that Billy wasn't having photos on the first day, but was on the second. I think the same applied with Brent Spiner, so who knows by tomorrow Nick may have changed his mind.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm scared! :D It's packed there today I'm going to get crushed like a tiny ant!

It doesn't sound like it was that busy today.

Will prob be much busier at the weekend (esp once people are off school - bet the Buffy following will increase then :D )

As for Tom L, my friends met him earlier & said he was very shy but I think they got a pic with him

No Flash Photography is understandable as it effects some people very badly and I would hate for some of the guests to have to leave because of headaches, luckily I am tall and my camera has a good zoom so even if no photos are allowed I will still get afew from a distance like I did with Brent and Levar at LFCC but I may try and sneak a posed photo with Brent tomorrow if he has an open queue at the end of the day.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

I really need to stop worrying about it lol. I keep trying to tell myself I can go Sunday too  ;)

No, no point stressing over it. The general opinion is that NB will be most popular but there won't be such a demand for the Trio so you should be fine. Just enjoy it! :o:D

i probs will not be meeting nick brendon if no photos are allowed. I cannot justify spending £20 for an autograph if i cannot even get a photo as a memory of the occasion.

i second that......... i was really looking forward to meeting him.........but if he wants to act like a spoilt brat, then i ain'y gonna help pay his wages :o

i probs will not be meeting nick brendon if no photos are allowed.  I cannot justify spending £20 for an autograph if i cannot even get a photo as a memory of the occasion.

i second that......... i was really looking forward to meeting him.........but if he wants to act like a spoilt brat, then i ain'y gonna help pay his wages :o

OT: Just have to say, I REALLY love your avie! lol! :(

Brent I ws tol wasnt allowing pics but he happily posed, Also saw young Bobba Fett there this mornign appaarently he is a surspise signing Saturday & Sunday. One of the Harry Potter kids was there 2 checkin things out with his mum

lol, yup saw them this morning too! posing for pictures for people! they're rather hyper lol.. :o

I managed to get 17 signatures today in 3 hours, the biggest que was for kenny baker & pter mayhew as they didnt have avirtual system on the go for them.  I would expect it to be slower tomorrow.

my god you bank balance has taken a hammering

I emptied my account today :o