Harry Potter talk

Kiret

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Harry Potter talk was fantastic! Is it me or is Oliver Phelps undeniable sexy? For everyone who went i was the crazy one who shouted I love you Oliver! at the end.

Billy B was cool at the LOTR talk. Devon Murrays extremley sweet.

But James Phelps and Matthew Lewis are really funny and uber sweet! i wanted to hug them both!

(in fact i did hug Oliver, three times on saturday! Obssessive, no?)

The Harry Potter talk was fantastic! Is it me or is Oliver Phelps undeniable sexy? For everyone who went i was the crazy one who shouted I love you Oliver! at the end.

But James Phelps and Matthew Lewis are really funny and uber sweet! i wanted to hug them both!

james is the one in black jacket yeah? i thought he was really funny actually, and matthew was quite except for his odd funny comments. inf atc i thoght they were all really funny, it shows they get along cause they tease each other so well

omg... matthew was sooooo funny, i loved his story bout his laptop! thats was jks lol

and i love devon! OMG HE SPOKE TO ME ON DA FONE AFTA DA TLK...... I LOVE U BENNY!!!! lol

I loved the story too, but I think that it was bit stupid leaving your laptop there. The talk was amazing, no? I loved it when someone asked about internet fan stories, you could hear the ooooooooooohhhh..... ;)

I agreeeeeeee!!!!!!They were all sooo sweet and seemed like they get on really well, they must be great fun to work with. I honstly didn't know which one was Oliver Phelps, but they both looked cool.

The talk was really fun. I loved the story about the twins and the fog horn. The banter between all the guys was funny and I hadnt realised how cute mathew was ;)

shout out to wyn who I sat next to

lol yeha i loved that story absolutely hilarious! and the laptop one too, realy funny, it shows they are normal people too which is great

I posted about the talk in general -cries- The phelps twins are both undeniably hot! All five of them were kwel, but how many awkward silences were there? For my other comment see general because I can't remember them, oh I can remember one of them, did anyone else here the loud bang toward the end of the talk?

I posted about the talk in general -cries- The phelps twins are both undeniably hot! All five of them were kwel, but how many awkward silences were there? For my other comment see general because I can't remember them, oh I can remember one of them, did anyone else here the loud bang toward the end of the talk?

ermmm.... cant reember eharing it, head soemthing funny go with the microphones or soemthing which made devon look to the right of the audience (his left) but obviously nothing was visible cause he turned bac again

there were a lot of awkward silences it was reeally odd

lol yeh, I fell off my chair reaching for the mic causing the bang, such a schoolboy error, luckily my bag was undermy chair so I only dropped a couple of inches! Didn't you feel sorry for Oliver when everyone was laughing at Devon sneezing and he was trying to talk, poor thing looked so confused!

We thought it was more of a "have you finished up staging me" look :wub:

lol yer!!! true!!!

but it was funny thou!!! and devon is sooooooo cute :wub:

omg and wen i asked if any of them came onto the forum devon sed him and daniel did.... i was like OMG!!! lol

ok well they looked at it but that still means they came on it lol!!!

We thought it was more of a "have you finished up staging me" look  :lol:

lol yer!!! true!!!

but it was funny thou!!! and devon is sooooooo cute :wub:

omg and wen i asked if any of them came onto the forum devon sed him and daniel did.... i was like OMG!!! lol

aww i felt sorry for him, i think he might have thought we woere laughing at him to start with and then he realised. aww i loved their story about the foghorn thoguh really made me laugh. oh if u werrent there, basically (i cant tell stories very well sorry this is the basic outline), they had a foghorn that they use at rugby matches... was it oliver they did this too? anyway the one was asleep and so while their friends were there they put the horn to his ear and the sound literally woke him up in shock and apparently his whole body jumped upwards lol... if anyone can tell this better feel free, thats a really rubbish version, but it was also made better just by the way they said it.

i know i was kinda shocked they came on here... makes me think what ive written on here lol, ill have to watch what i say :lol:

isnt daniel a member? im surprised devon hasnt signed up

You're not the only ones who think that Oliver and James are

good looking guys..oh no you're not.. They are so cute :D

And I haven't even met them in real life..this is so not fair for me :D

I just have to watch photos from internet..and Harry Potter films..

Aaaaa, I want to go to the next cm or where ever they are..

just want to see and meet them :D

Are they really so funny and nice as they seems to be? :D

I love the twins, :D but I'm not able to go to Collectormania, too far away :D

Would anyone mind, sharing some of the "stories" or interesting things they talked about? Would be wonderful!! :D

well, me and my friend talked to them about beer. :D lol

We thought it was more of a "have you finished up staging me" look  :lol:

lol yer!!! true!!!

but it was funny thou!!! and devon is sooooooo cute :lol:

aww i felt sorry for him, i think he might have thought we woere laughing at him to start with and then he realised. aww i loved their story about the foghorn thoguh really made me laugh. oh if u werrent there, basically (i cant tell stories very well sorry this is the basic outline), they had a foghorn that they use at rugby matches... was it oliver they did this too? anyway the one was asleep and so while their friends were there they put the horn to his ear and the sound literally woke him up in shock and apparently his whole body jumped upwards lol... if anyone can tell this better feel free, thats a really rubbish version, but it was also made better just by the way they said it.

i know i was kinda shocked they came on here... makes me think what ive written on here lol, ill have to watch what i say :(

isnt daniel a member? im surprised devon hasnt signed up

Thanks, Cazzie.

What do you mean by, you were shocked they came on here? Did they actually visit this forum here???? James and Oliver?? :o

Cool :lol:

Edited by Teresa

The HP boys have been on here?

*thinks*

I'm pretty sure I've never written anything um.........unusual....... ;)

I wish I had been at the talk!!! Glad you all had fun!

I was going to write something here, but after reading that they read the forum, I'm so not writing it now!