Harry Potter talk

Kiret

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well at the c6 party me and some other girlys, five of us, four of us having met that day, formed the fellowship of the rock (the way that came about is posted somewhere on here or lj) and well we're getting together at london, but we wanted to all get togther 2 watch the exteneded rotk when it came out in december and well we've decided to go down to my uncles hotel in portsmouth to celebrate the dvd release and have a long weekend of potter/lotr/geekdom and running amock/amok in Portsmouth! w00t! It'd the reason I'm called Tippin, not quite Pippin, not quite TinTin I'm a mixture of the two! XD

omln I could be like the female Cyborg, (teen titans cyborg) oh yeh does anyone reckon they'll be holding auditions for Tonks soon?

i love teen titans! umm year i recon they will soon, but they said theyre not auditoning for HP5 yet,

That's true..mean salesmen!! We want more twins on the market!

(did I said it right? :lol: )

..sorry 'bout my bad english.. :blink:

But really..Why won't they do anything about that. There's just

Harry,Hermione and Ron and the others are outsiders :lol: Wierd.

Do they really think that people wouldn't buy anythin' else but Harry and Harmione stuff? :headscratch:

Hey your English is good, although I am no expert my English sucks on a good day :headscratch:

Probably do think that people will only buy those characters which is rather weird because from my experience people like more the non major characters.

They just loosing out on money, I mean think of the endless amounts that would have been spent on the twins calander!

Probably do think that people will only buy those characters which is rather weird because from my experience people like more the non major characters.

hehe :D Yep x)

I think I would run out of money very soon if those calander ever came

on markets :D

And thanks Moony ;) I think you're still better than me 'cos you're

an english :P

Hmm..Propably they think so :o Think we have to do somethin' about it :D

"C'mon mr salesman. You have to believe, no one want to buy just Harry&Hermione&Ron- stuff..we want the other too!..like..Twins :wub::D And Lupin andandand... " ..though..they would say to me somethin' like "ouu shut up u little girl, u don't know anything about box office hits" ..

Hmm..ok..maybe I'll just be quiet now :firedevil::D

yeh I did, I was reaching forward for the microphone and I'm used to stupid lecture chairs you have to fold away, not the theatre chairs that fold back automatically and I went to sit back down as it was folding up and slipped off, I had to prop myself with my elbows on the chair arms to ask my question and then kicked my bag under me so i could sit down and not look like a plonker pulling my chair back down...