Harry Potter talk

Kiret

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the twins, :D but I'm not able to go to Collectormania, too far away :P

Would anyone mind, sharing some of the "stories" or interesting things they talked about? Would be wonderful!! :o

the twins ruled, collectormania is miles away from me too, but I booked cheap rooms to stay overnight and stagger travelling, twins love the same bands I do! Velvet revolver, Bon Jovi, Guns n Roses w00t! Sorry I'm very hyper right now, dunno why...erm also found out James collects the album covers of cds he buys...or summit like that, I was sleep deprived... less than 3 hours the night before -yawns- god I'm still tired now! Did anyone else do something as stupid as that?

Tippin xx

I love the twins,  :P but I'm not able to go to Collectormania, too far away  :wub:

Would anyone mind, sharing some of the "stories" or interesting things they talked about? Would be wonderful!!  :P

the twins ruled, collectormania is miles away from me too, but I booked cheap rooms to stay overnight and stagger travelling, twins love the same bands I do! Velvet revolver, Bon Jovi, Guns n Roses w00t! Sorry I'm very hyper right now, dunno why...erm also found out James collects the album covers of cds he buys...or summit like that, I was sleep deprived... less than 3 hours the night before -yawns- god I'm still tired now! Did anyone else do something as stupid as that?

Tippin xx

between wednesday and sunday got about 14 hours sleep plus alcohol on that :D

I love the twins,  :D but I'm not able to go to Collectormania, too far away  :cylon:

Would anyone mind, sharing some of the "stories" or interesting things they talked about? Would be wonderful!!  :lol:

Tippin xx

between wednesday and sunday got about 14 hours sleep plus alcohol on that :D

yeh i got alcohol too, I was running on pure adrenaline it lasted till yesterday, meeting the twins will do taht to you and ofcourse meeting jamie, devon and matthew!

For some weird reason I ended up talking about cousins to Matthew, that was interesting...I think he was laughing at me too...

lol what were u saying about cousins?

I was asking him if his cousin was my friend and if my cousins friend did summit, god I can't remember it was stupid stuff like that, I've had doors hit my head since then so my memory is being dodgy right now

For some weird reason I ended up talking about cousins to Matthew, that was interesting...I think he was laughing at me too...

lol what were u saying about cousins?

I was asking him if his cousin was my friend and if my cousins friend did summit, god I can't remember it was stupid stuff like that, I've had doors hit my head since then so my memory is being dodgy right now

doors hit your head? sounds painfull!

Devon said him and Daniel and that was while at C6 I think so I am sure you are pretty safe ;)

And i asked him that question :lol: lol!!! i was soooo proud :P

oh cool! well i heard u say it lol couldnt see u though, i rarely saw who was asking the questions, except the peeps in front of me who didnt need the microphone

Devon said him and Daniel and that was while at C6 I think so I am sure you are pretty safe :lol:

And i asked him that question :D lol!!! i was soooo proud :huh:

oh cool! well i heard u say it lol couldnt see u though, i rarely saw who was asking the questions, except the peeps in front of me who didnt need the microphone

lol!! it was quite embarrising... coz i asked it and they just looked around as if to say hu the hell sed that..... and i was like *yoohoo dwn here lol* it was funny!!!

Devon said him and Daniel and that was while at C6 I think so I am sure you are pretty safe ;)

And i asked him that question :D lol!!! i was soooo proud :P

lol!! it was quite embarrising... coz i asked it and they just looked around as if to say hu the hell sed that..... and i was like *yoohoo dwn here lol* it was funny!!!

lol probably all those bright lights :headscratch:

And i asked him that question :D lol!!! i was soooo proud :P

lol probably all those bright lights :headscratch:

lol yer!!! bless em!!! all getting blinded lol!!! i loved that talk.... wish i was there right now!!!

Ooooh! I was at the chat, as well. I've never been to one before and actually decided to go cos I needed a rest. It was just too much fun tho' and despite an abnormal fear of mikes, i even managed to ask a couple of questions - one sensible one and one that I'd promised someone I'd ask if I went to the chat and got the chance :D

Can't remember the question but I remember you asking it....sorry I had like 2 hours sleep the night before and a total of like 13 hours sleep or something since the Wednesday so I think I am lucky I made it through Sunday! :D

LOL

Yeah, I probably shouldn't, but I soooo would :D

I know James said that he wasn't sure if anyone would want to look at his face for a whole month. Unfortunately, I wasn't aware of how close the mike was when I said, "Oh, I don't know so much..." I just hope it wasn't as loud or as clear as it seemed to me. I nearly dropped the mike! :P