The Shawshank Redemption Guests

djw87

And a cracking idea it is too ! I only spotted that Rolston was Boggs a while ago. William Saddler would be another great guest. He was also in Roswell and Die Harder. I am getting Rolston to sign my SR poster. Not the cheesy one with big Robbins / Freeman heads on it, but the "Dufresne in the rain" one. It'll cost a fortune to double mount and frame, but god will it look good !

I'm wishing for a little Clancy Brown action myself. Dufresne you should definitley get your poster signed, I'm in quandry as to whether I can afford to get Mark twice as I love Aliens and Shawshank equally.

Two legendary films mate ! The way I look at it, meeting Mark Rolston is a one off ! He's not a big enough name on his own (to be fair) and it's only because of the Aliens reunion that we are getting him now, the fact that he's a reasonably significant Shawshank character is a bonus.

Grab the chance while you have it ! 15 quid is 15 quid I know, but you'll regret it if you don't. Have a car boot sale, pawn your star wars boxset, do what you gotta do !

I would love to meet Morgan Freeman, he is one bloody cool actor.

I thought he was brilliant in Shawshank Redemption, Deep Impact and Out Break. The first film I recall seeing him in was Robin Hood prince of thieves, or whatever one it is with Kevin Costner.

I'd be well chuffed if they got him.

I have already suggested William Sadler and Clancy Brown as they are two of the people I would most like to meet - they have been in some of my favourite TV and films of all time between them :o

I have to agree with Shawshank guests - love the film :D

Who else boys - would Morgan Freeman and Tim Robbins be big enough for LFACC2 :P

I think maybe :-

Gil Bellows ( the girls would love him - Ally McBeal :P )

James Whitmore ( also in The Majestic )

Bob Gunton

Jeffrey DeMunn ( also in The Majestic, The Green Mile )

Frank Darabont ( director of Shawshank , The Majestic and The Green Mile )

Yes.. and on that note (the majestic) what about JIM CARREY ... lol AIIIIIIIIINNNNTT gonna happen somehow !! but would be AMAZING.

Yepp I would love to see more Shawshank guests. OHHHhh clancy brown and will sadler.. YESSS .. I think Morgan and Tim dont look hopefuls but then again we can always hope .. because hope is a good thing.. maybe the best of things.. and no good things ever die..

... sorry.. there i got again going over diolog from shawshank..

right.. im bord..

see you laters people

(went to CM6 today .. AMAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING ... still buzzing )

Adios amigos

Daniel. wackywesty