the premier lodge

yeah i booked a week ago with my uncle's credit card but had no idea where it was actually. next time i will find that out before i book but i was afraid if i took any longer i wouldn't have a place to stay.

thats fair enough, but you wont be there alone, i can assure you of that! and if you need to cancel any nites when the days for any particular guest come up, you wont be charged a cancelation fee if its more than a fortnight (to be safe) before your first booked nite of staying there!

luv jody

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just checking; this is definately the place (am always paranoid about where I book!) as it looks like we will be staying there too:

Premier Lodge Milton Keynes Central

Shirwell Crescent, Furzton,

Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire,

England, MK4 1GA

The Premier Lodge at Furzton is quite pleasant really. Next to one of MK's many man-made lakes. Sadly populated by loadsa Canada geese and not many ducks - pah! But nice anyway. And there is an outside area near the pub/restaurant with a kind of water feature thing...maybe not so good in October. We shall see!

And it is about a 5 min drive from Centre:MK assuming you don't get lost in the maze of roundabouts (islands if you northerners must insist!) :firedevil:

Useless fact - it is also right next to the entrance of the National Bowl...so Eminem has been within spitting distance of the place...as was 50 Cent before he sodded off back to the US neglecting to play his other to dates with MMIII! Doh!

And for anyone who is really loaded there is a helipad to park your copter just up the road!

PS - Cushy...we have same birthday! Yey! :( And you have pretty cool taste in tunes too :firedevil:

The Premier Lodge at Furzton is quite pleasant really. Next to one of MK's many man-made lakes. Sadly populated by loadsa Canada geese and not many ducks - pah! But nice anyway. And there is an outside area near the pub/restaurant with a kind of water feature thing...maybe not so good in October. We shall see!

And it is about a 5 min drive from Centre:MK assuming you don't get lost in the maze of roundabouts (islands if you northerners must insist!) :blink:

Useless fact - it is also right next to the entrance of the National Bowl...so Eminem has been within spitting distance of the place...as was 50 Cent before he sodded off back to the US neglecting to play his other to dates with MMIII! Doh!

And for anyone who is really loaded there is a helipad to park your copter just up the road!

PS - Cushy...we have same birthday! Yey! ;) And you have pretty cool taste in tunes too B)

Islands? Thats the first time I have heard a round-about called an island; I must not be Northern enough! ;)

Ooh nekkid chest rapper been in spitting distance, just as long as he didn't actually spit!

And cool on the birthday, we must have a double hobbit filled party!

You seem to have good taste in tunes too; which reminds me I really should be buying The Darkness.

We followed Eminem's bus in on the Monday show and when he an D12 got off they waved but didn't spit...not that I saw anyway! My little bro was a dribbling wreck tho - bless him!

Party sounds a cool idea indeed - bit of a distance though!

We could have a Hobbit air geeeeetar contest to The Darkness!!! One of my workmates recently won the southern leg of the National Air Guitar Championship bouncing like a loon to "I Believe In A Thing Called Love"!!! She only entered for a laugh but has to go to the national final in London now :blink:

And thank you for the complient ;) I am currently listening to The D word a lot and The All-American Rejects...and hoping my pal and get me into the Foos show in a coupla days B)