Ronny Cox & Kurtwood Smith!

Admiral_Bear

Ronny is doing a show at the same time as LFACC2 so he won't be able to come , but I agree that both Ronny and Kurtwood would be great guests for some SM show . :lol:

Yep Ronny Cox is doing another event at the same time as LFCC2 as you said, he may come to a SM event though in the future, he also plays in a band as well, and I know alot of his time is doing that.

I couldnt wait for them to get him, so I worte to him a few weeks back, sent him a Robocop picture and my Total Recall DVD cover to sign, he sent them back signed and dedicated, if you want his address let me know and ill email it to you, he only took 2 weeks to reply. Even emailed me his address to tell me where to send it!

Just need Micheal Ironsides auto as well now for the Cohagon/Richter double team!

:lol:

Ronny is doing a show at the same time as LFACC2 so he won't be able to come , but I agree that both Ronny and Kurtwood would be great guests for some SM show . :lol:

Yep Ronny Cox is doing another event at the same time as LFCC2 as you said, he may come to a SM event though in the future, he also plays in a band as well, and I know alot of his time is doing that.

I couldnt wait for them to get him, so I worte to him a few weeks back, sent him a Robocop picture and my Total Recall DVD cover to sign, he sent them back signed and dedicated, if you want his address let me know and ill email it to you, he only took 2 weeks to reply. Even emailed me his address to tell me where to send it!

Just need Micheal Ironsides auto as well now for the Cohagon/Richter double team!

Buff, can you mail me the addy for Ronny Cox. . Would love to get the guy's auto.

And where is he appearing on the weekend of LFCC? If it's reachable, I might have to go and see him. I want his sig on my Trek and Robocop posters.

Let me know at Admiralbear@aol.com

Cheers, Buff.

Respect

Admiral Bear

Buff, can you mail me the addy for Ronny Cox. . Would love to get the guy's auto.

And where is he appearing on the weekend of LFCC? If it's reachable, I might have to go and see him. I want his sig on my Trek and Robocop posters.

Let me know at Admiralbear@aol.com

Cheers, Buff.

Respect

Admiral Bear

Of course mate, done!

The other event is sold out, but they do have a waiting list. *G*

I heard Ronny wasn't much interested in doing a con last time he came over: they only got him because they paid for his band to come too and do a concert! Sadly I missed a lot of the concert as I was on steward duty, but it was really good! I think they are doing that again, so if SM's want him they might have to do the same! Having said that, Ronny seemed to really enjoy himself, so maybe he'd be more willing now to attend something without the band! Not that getting the band as well is a bad thing... definitely a good thing!

Other sad news: one of his band members was killed recently in a shooting. Not sure of the details but sad isn't it?

Ronny's a great bloke. Did you know he was in Deliverance?

Edited to add... he's doing events in Scotland and Germany that don't clash... you should already have the place to look *G*

Edited by Rowan

*G*

What does that mean???

they only got him because they paid for his band to come too and do a concert!

I wish in that case that SM got him and his band for C6 instead of Nicholas Brendon's.

i think it means GRIN, as Rowan over there often has 'liasons' with 'the other side' as it were lol

who is kurtwood smith?? am i being dim??? the name does sound familiar!

Edited by Jacali

'Liasons'?!? LOL Nope, just have a tendency to go to their cons! I've also been known to go to cons run by people they don't especially get on with.

(LOL means lots of laughs. I'm also partial to *EG* (evil grin) *BG* (big grin) and various other variants I can't think of right now!)

Kurtwood Smith is in films like Robocop and a lot of other ones of the type - he usually plays a bad guy and you will recognise him even if you don't know his name :D

Nevermind Robocop......he's Red Forman in That 70's Show!!!!!!!!! Would love to meet him! :)

Edited by Gandalfia

Kurtwood Smith is in films like Robocop and a lot of other ones of the type - he usually plays a bad guy and you will recognise him even if you don't know his name :D

Nevermind Robocop......he's Red Forman in That 70's Show!!!!!!!!! Would love to meet him! :)

omg!! thats where i know the name from!!!!!!!!

i know who he is now! thanks!

Kurtwood, amongst many other things, played Clarence Boddicker in Robocop, and the Federation President in Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country (wearing heavy makeup).

He was also in the incredibly bad Under Siege 2 with Steven Segal. :huh:

Oh, and Ronny's website just has TBA on his UK appearances. I e-mailed him to ask for details. He replied that they were all on the site, but I can't find them.