get a dougnut

fugaziuk

hi there

i have been attending conventions for some years now and have seen organiser from various events argue with other convention organisers.

But the whole thing seems to be getting out of hand with the guests themselves getting involved! As there was a not too different situation a few months ago with another well known convention organiser. All i can say to this is everyone needs to calm down because if it carries on guests will not want the bother of coming to fan events if people are going to be fighting over them and starting smut campaigns on the internet, i mean would you want all that hassle. The end result will be the fans will lose out and there will be no to meet and the organiser will lose out as there will be no guests for them to aquire! what all the organisers need to do is get to together and have a doughnut and relalise if they all worked together and stopped all there bickering and the he said she said then everything would go a lot smoothly!

Donuts for LFACC!

They really should have a donut stall :rolleyes: It would make a lot of business. Not the jam donuts mind you. I'm all for the ring ones.

There's one of the few Krispy Kreme's in the UK 10 mins down the road from me.....

Doughnuts made by the hands of God.....

God bless America for giving us Krispy Kreme.

Donuts for LFACC!

They really should have a donut stall B) It would make a lot of business. Not the jam donuts mind you. I'm all for the ring ones.

with icing sugar.... :rolleyes:

Oooooooooh yes! I'm getting serious donut cravings now :o

I've never been to Krispy Kreme. I guess I haven't lived :D

Edited by Danni09