Another meet

tooty_fruity

• Showmasters Admin
But getting back onto thread Toots I love the idea of a special screening id by a ticket and I know all my friends would too.

what say you Showmasters

LilElfGirlxx

Hi,

It is a good idea, but it will probably take a bit of organising! Plus we'll have to choose a film that everyone wants to see, and a time when everyone's available.

Of course there are also the film screenings over the Collectormania weekend. We should have more details about them in the next 3 weeks or so.

But getting back onto thread Toots I love the idea of a special screening id by a ticket and I know all my friends would too.

what say you Showmasters

LilElfGirlxx

Hi,

It is a good idea, but it will probably take a bit of organising! Plus we'll have to choose a film that everyone wants to see, and a time when everyone's available.

Of course there are also the film screenings over the Collectormania weekend. We should have more details about them in the next 3 weeks or so.

I think everyone loves LOTR, Please have that over C4 weekend just like u did at C3, everyone said it was amasing and im gutted that i couldnt go:( So pleassee LOTR screenings for C4 :D

Ok here's a wild stab in the dark, but how about a forum movie premier?

If the next forum meet proves to be another success, then how about organizing another several weeks after C4. I'm sure by then there will be a lot more members willing to meet as the forum is going from strength to strength, and aswell as meeting up for the day going to see a big film release?

The Lord of The Rings : The Return Of The King should open on 17 December,

I wonder if it would be possible for Showmasters to use their connections with Cineworld MK to hold a one off screening of somekind, or organize a large group booking for forum members on the opening weekend say Saturday night?

I doubt Cineworld would be able to discount ticket prices due to the popularity of the film, but it would be great to see and enjoy the film with other forum members after spending the day together.

I appreciate that this would need some organizing as it's not just a simple 'turnup' meet, for example, I imagine that anybody who wants to go would have to pay upfront to secure their place. So if anything like this was to go ahead it would need some time to sort out, hence posting this idea now.

There may just be too much involved, I don't know, so could be a non starter. I'd be interested to know what everybody else thinks?

(please do me a favour, try and keep this thread on topic lol)

good call!